- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
13 years 3 days ago #125355
by dreads
hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full was created by dreads
As I can change the text that appears in:
hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
Thanks.
hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #125416
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
Hi,
You can change all texts displayed by HikaShop.
But I don't understand of what text you are talking about.
Regards,
You can change all texts displayed by HikaShop.
But I don't understand of what text you are talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 hours ago #125628
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
Hi,
After confirming the cart you want to buy, when to choose the shipping method, payment text appears that complements the shipping method name. If the shipping method is priceless, showing the amount. If free text appears. What I want to change is the text that appears if the shipping method is free.
Thanks.
After confirming the cart you want to buy, when to choose the shipping method, payment text appears that complements the shipping method name. If the shipping method is priceless, showing the amount. If free text appears. What I want to change is the text that appears if the shipping method is free.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 hours ago #125663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
Hi,
You can use a translation override to change that text:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can use a translation override to change that text:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 hours ago - 13 years 4 hours ago #125665
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
I know the translation override, but I can not find the variable that should result in this case.
Last edit: 13 years 4 hours ago by dreads.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 hours ago #125668
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
It's this one:
FREE_SHIPPING="Free shipping"
FREE_SHIPPING="Free shipping"
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreads
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 hours ago #125671
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic hikashop_checkout_shipping_price_full
OK, thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds