Cannot add International Shipping
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 days ago #125431
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Cannot add International Shipping was created by Dragon41673
--
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : No Clue
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 29.0.1547.76 & IE 10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping selected
All...my site is functional & able to select shipping for US customers. Due to recent requests, I've been asked to add International Shipping options for overseas customers, so I've tried to add them...but they are not showing up.
I've got the ability to select Argentina as a start...but the shipping options never come up. I even made a new International option for shipping and applied it to Argentina...but still it will not come up. Please guide me so I can serve more customers...thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : No Clue
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 29.0.1547.76 & IE 10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping selected
All...my site is functional & able to select shipping for US customers. Due to recent requests, I've been asked to add International Shipping options for overseas customers, so I've tried to add them...but they are not showing up.
I've got the ability to select Argentina as a start...but the shipping options never come up. I even made a new International option for shipping and applied it to Argentina...but still it will not come up. Please guide me so I can serve more customers...thanks!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 2 days ago #125432
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Cannot add International Shipping
Please ignore the post above, I figured out what I did wrong. I did not delete the restriction on my US Shipping option.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds