Skip to main content

FedEx Setup Help

More
12 years 11 months ago #127574 by 41global
FedEx Setup Help was created by 41global
Hello HikaShop Fam,

I have been struggling with FedEx setup for a while now and just not sure where to go in fedex to find the settings that are needed to link fedex/hikashop together. I have attached screenshot of the hikashop screen I'm lost at and just not sure where in fedex to go. I have totally created my fedex account.....


Thanks for any help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #127605 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic FedEx Setup Help
Hi,

Please contact the FedEx support so that the can tell you where to find the different credentials required in the plugin's options.
That way, you'll be sure that you have the correct ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum