- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 7
USPS Zip code issue
12 years 11 months ago #128197
by cboyd213
USPS Zip code issue was created by cboyd213
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
coffeeflavorings.com/products/checkout/s...shop_payment_methods
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 9 (tried multiple browsers all do the same thing)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
USPS error: -2147219498 Please enter a valid ZIP Code for the sender.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
USPS error: -2147219498 Please enter a valid ZIP Code for the sender.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
No shipping method found
I get the following error message above. The "HikaShop USPS shipping plugin" is filled out correctly far as I know
I don't see anywhere to put a zip code
Were is hikashop looking for the zip?
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 9 (tried multiple browsers all do the same thing)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
USPS error: -2147219498 Please enter a valid ZIP Code for the sender.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
USPS error: -2147219498 Please enter a valid ZIP Code for the sender.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
No shipping method found
I get the following error message above. The "HikaShop USPS shipping plugin" is filled out correctly far as I know
I don't see anywhere to put a zip code
Were is hikashop looking for the zip?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128215
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Zip code issue
Hi,
Can you show me screeshots of how did you configured your USPS shipping method ? Then I'll be able to reproduce the issue on my end, with the same zip code through the "Post code" option of the USPS shipping method.
Can you show me screeshots of how did you configured your USPS shipping method ? Then I'll be able to reproduce the issue on my end, with the same zip code through the "Post code" option of the USPS shipping method.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cboyd213
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128220
by cboyd213
Replied by cboyd213 on topic USPS Zip code issue
I found my mistake
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138731
by wruddock
Replied by wruddock on topic USPS Zip code issue
I am experiencing the same issue. What did you do to solve your problem cboyd213
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138761
by cboyd213
Replied by cboyd213 on topic USPS Zip code issue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138781
by wruddock
Replied by wruddock on topic USPS Zip code issue
I made the same mistake! Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds