- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 2
Using USPS plugin -- no shipping method found
12 years 11 months ago #129258
by joanne721
Using USPS plugin -- no shipping method found was created by joanne721
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
69.195.124.112/~gravest3/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- :5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
Hi, I have two problems:
1. I am using USPS shipping only. When proceeding to checkout a message precedes the address information. (No shipping method found) If I ignore the message and fill in the address information, the shipping method works fine. I understand that Hikashop needs the address info in order to calculate the shipping but the message is confusing. Is there any way to turn it off?
2. (See screen shot attached) The edit address icon floats above the Checkout page in a modal window -- I'm not sure why.
Thanks for any help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- :5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
Hi, I have two problems:
1. I am using USPS shipping only. When proceeding to checkout a message precedes the address information. (No shipping method found) If I ignore the message and fill in the address information, the shipping method works fine. I understand that Hikashop needs the address info in order to calculate the shipping but the message is confusing. Is there any way to turn it off?
2. (See screen shot attached) The edit address icon floats above the Checkout page in a modal window -- I'm not sure why.
Thanks for any help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129316
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Using USPS plugin -- no shipping method found
Hi,
1. I think that the best way will be to override the translation for this message to display something like "No shipping method found, you probably don't have set your shipping address". To make an override, here is the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
2. You have to change ".modal" to "div.modal" in the bootstrap.css file
1. I think that the best way will be to override the translation for this message to display something like "No shipping method found, you probably don't have set your shipping address". To make an override, here is the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
2. You have to change ".modal" to "div.modal" in the bootstrap.css file
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanne721
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds