- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout crashed when State/ZIP doesn't match
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #130134
by trogladyte
Checkout crashed when State/ZIP doesn't match was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
digitalguarddog.com/dd_dev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.x
Checkout and shipping works perfectly if a user enters a correct address. My City/State?ZIP is Citrus Heights, CA 95610. If I enter Citrsu Heights, AL 95610 I get the error "No shipping method found" and, probably due to caching though I did clear it, the session doesn't seem to release so I'm trapped in a no shipping method even if I go back and correct the address.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.x
Checkout and shipping works perfectly if a user enters a correct address. My City/State?ZIP is Citrus Heights, CA 95610. If I enter Citrsu Heights, AL 95610 I get the error "No shipping method found" and, probably due to caching though I did clear it, the session doesn't seem to release so I'm trapped in a no shipping method even if I go back and correct the address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130154
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout crashed when State/ZIP doesn't match
Hi,
Can you show me how did you configured through some screenshots your :
- Shipping methods
- Checkout workflow (Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout)
Can you show me how did you configured through some screenshots your :
- Shipping methods
- Checkout workflow (Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #130302
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Checkout crashed when State/ZIP doesn't match
Images attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #130450
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout crashed when State/ZIP doesn't match
I just done some tests and it seems to be working fine, can you test it with another browser, or describe me the issue that you're having ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #130529
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Checkout crashed when State/ZIP doesn't match
Yes I agree, it doesn't seem to do it now. Odd.... don't you love IT?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds