- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #130643
by Chook
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes was created by Chook
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nimveda.com/index.php/products/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-
I have been reading this forum all day and have not come across my particular error anywhere so I apologise if I missed the answer in this shipping section on the forum.
I have followed your documentation in setting up the AUS shipping plugin (and the online help drop down feature within the shopping cart) to try and fix this and I just can't get the information to change.
I have a number of products all with either the dimensions of the product or the weight (depending on the type of product). No matter how many items I add to the shopping cart, the prices from the AUS Post shopping plug in never changes, even if I change the weight of a product to over 5kg, the shipping price stays the same amount at $6.95 (including tax) for standard shipping & $9.55 for Express shipping.
Can you direct me on how I can resolve this issue to get the amount of shipping to change with the change in product amounts and weight amounts?
Before you ask I have set the following settings in the backend:
Thank you to anyone for your assistance.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-
I have been reading this forum all day and have not come across my particular error anywhere so I apologise if I missed the answer in this shipping section on the forum.
I have followed your documentation in setting up the AUS shipping plugin (and the online help drop down feature within the shopping cart) to try and fix this and I just can't get the information to change.
I have a number of products all with either the dimensions of the product or the weight (depending on the type of product). No matter how many items I add to the shopping cart, the prices from the AUS Post shopping plug in never changes, even if I change the weight of a product to over 5kg, the shipping price stays the same amount at $6.95 (including tax) for standard shipping & $9.55 for Express shipping.
Can you direct me on how I can resolve this issue to get the amount of shipping to change with the change in product amounts and weight amounts?
Before you ask I have set the following settings in the backend:
- Auto select default shipping and payment methods NO
- Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection NO
- Force shipping regardless of weight YES
- Show shipping "same address" checkbox Yes
Thank you to anyone for your assistance.
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Chook.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #130850
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
Hi,
Can you test it with another browser, or after clearing your cache ?
Can you test it with another browser, or after clearing your cache ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131031
by Chook
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Replied by Chook on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
Hi Mohamed
I did as you suggested, cleared site cache and tested with Firefox & Safari and neither are making this work. Can you suggest anything else?
I did as you suggested, cleared site cache and tested with Firefox & Safari and neither are making this work. Can you suggest anything else?
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131045
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
Hi,
I just tested it and it seems to work fine, the price is correctly changing regarding the quantity of product that you have in your cart.
I just tested it and it seems to work fine, the price is correctly changing regarding the quantity of product that you have in your cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131260
by Chook
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Replied by Chook on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
While I was waiting I removed all the sizing input on each product and just left the weights only so this seems to have fixed the issue. However, If I have a particular product that has an unusual size that SHOULD change the postage details because it is not a standard postage size, this dose not seem to change the postage at all like it should when size not weight is entered. Is this a problem or limitation with the software, that you cannot work postage out on size?
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131331
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
I just test it on my end and it's also working fine with a product which have a weight/dimensions, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can test it manually ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132316
by Chook
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Replied by Chook on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
Please see the PM I sent you
Thanks
Thanks
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132396
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
The account that you sent me do not have access to the administrator section of your site
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132518
by Chook
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Replied by Chook on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
All fixed try now 
Thank you
Thank you
Newbie to Hikashop but lovin' it so far
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132570
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic AUS Post Prices not changing w size/weight changes
Hi,
It seems like you have a maximum price per package, so when you set the "Group products together" option to YES , your shipping price will rise for each package that you'll send.
You should test it without the "Group products together" option.
It seems like you have a maximum price per package, so when you set the "Group products together" option to YES , your shipping price will rise for each package that you'll send.
You should test it without the "Group products together" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds