- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
FedEx Shipping Options Not Displaying??
12 years 10 months ago #130745
by 41global
FedEx Shipping Options Not Displaying?? was created by 41global
Hello HikaShop Family,
I have fully setup my online store with all products, images and pricing. Have enabled the fed ex shipping method and input in all fed requried values(meter, account etc). When i go to the site and add a item to the cart and move to checking out, I am not seeing any fed ex shipping option at all. It takes me to the paypal page to finish purchase but no fed ex options are not showing anywhere. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?
THanks so much n advance!
I have fully setup my online store with all products, images and pricing. Have enabled the fed ex shipping method and input in all fed requried values(meter, account etc). When i go to the site and add a item to the cart and move to checking out, I am not seeing any fed ex shipping option at all. It takes me to the paypal page to finish purchase but no fed ex options are not showing anywhere. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?
THanks so much n advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic FedEx Shipping Options Not Displaying??
Hi,
This probably means that you didn't enter any weight/dimensions in your products.
Fedex needs these to give you the shipping fees.
This probably means that you didn't enter any weight/dimensions in your products.
Fedex needs these to give you the shipping fees.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #137234
by claudio.reyes
Replied by claudio.reyes on topic FedEx Shipping Options Not Displaying??
Hi have the same problem, i tried unseccsfully a lot of options explained on this forum.
I'm testing with a product fully filled in dimensions and weight.
The other shipping methods are displayed correctly but not fedex plugin. The connection with the plugin to fedex appear to be ok, cause if i change some of the pligin's parameter i see a connection error message.
The plugin has no restriction at all and the tes product is fully filled in dimensions and weight, i tried several values for both includding changing unit.
i really need to have this plugin working. Thanks in advance
I'm testing with a product fully filled in dimensions and weight.
The other shipping methods are displayed correctly but not fedex plugin. The connection with the plugin to fedex appear to be ok, cause if i change some of the pligin's parameter i see a connection error message.
The plugin has no restriction at all and the tes product is fully filled in dimensions and weight, i tried several values for both includding changing unit.
i really need to have this plugin working. Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137249
by 41global
Replied by 41global on topic FedEx Shipping Options Not Displaying??
Hey Claduio,
Have you confirmed that you have all the correct details entered for fedex shipping plugin such as meter id, account number etc.....? try including a screenshot of your configuration. I'd love to try and help much as I can.
Have you confirmed that you have all the correct details entered for fedex shipping plugin such as meter id, account number etc.....? try including a screenshot of your configuration. I'd love to try and help much as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #137325
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx Shipping Options Not Displaying??
Hi,
As 41global said a screenshot of how you configured your shipping method will help, but don't forget to follow each step of the shipping FAQ
.
As 41global said a screenshot of how you configured your shipping method will help, but don't forget to follow each step of the shipping FAQ
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds