- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 2
USPS plugin fatal errors
12 years 10 months ago #131639
by joanne721
USPS plugin fatal errors was created by joanne721
-- url of the page with the problem -- : gravestonstudies.org and amykandco.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
[09-Nov-2013 05:48:27 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home3/gravest3/public_html/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 371
Hi,
I"m reposting this message: I'm getting PHP errors with two web sites when I try to purchase anything through the shopping cart. Both sites use the USPS plugin.
I first noticed the problem early this morning -- any ideas would help.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
[09-Nov-2013 05:48:27 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home3/gravest3/public_html/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 371
Hi,
I"m reposting this message: I'm getting PHP errors with two web sites when I try to purchase anything through the shopping cart. Both sites use the USPS plugin.
I first noticed the problem early this morning -- any ideas would help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131641
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic USPS plugin fatal errors
Duplicate post :
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-usps-500-error.html
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds