Override payment plugin
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #131654
by pulsarinformatique
Override payment plugin was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I'm trying to override the display of my payment plugin "westernunion" because I use it as an ask for quotation so I want to modify the display. I tried to add this directory:
templates/mytemplate/html/hikashoppayment/westernunion/westernunion_end.php
but it doesn't change anything...
Is'nt it possible to override a payment plugin?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I'm trying to override the display of my payment plugin "westernunion" because I use it as an ask for quotation so I want to modify the display. I tried to add this directory:
templates/mytemplate/html/hikashoppayment/westernunion/westernunion_end.php
but it doesn't change anything...
Is'nt it possible to override a payment plugin?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Override payment plugin
What text are you trying to change more precisely ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago #131742
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Override payment plugin
Hi,
I'm trying to change this text:
But I can't just override them because they're used in others shipping payments that I use.
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
I'm trying to change this text:
Code:
echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY',$this->amount).'<br/>'.
$this->information.'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER',$this->order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131773
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Override payment plugin
Hi,
You should copy the end file to templates/mytemplate/hikashoppayment/westernunion_end.php and you will be able to have your override like that.
You should copy the end file to templates/mytemplate/hikashoppayment/westernunion_end.php and you will be able to have your override like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago #132068
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Override payment plugin
great, that was exactly what I was looking for! thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds