- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Problem of conflict with another module
12 years 10 months ago #131817
by julian56
Problem of conflict with another module was created by julian56
Hi,
I am using Hikashop without any issues... until now.
I just installed a live chat for my website ( www.activehelper.com/ ) and since the installation Hikashop is not working.
when I am trying to use it I have the following lines of error:
Do you know how I can solve this problem?
My website is: www.theurgia.us
thank you.
______
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 2: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 488
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 488
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 488
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 321
I am using Hikashop without any issues... until now.
I just installed a live chat for my website ( www.activehelper.com/ ) and since the installation Hikashop is not working.
when I am trying to use it I have the following lines of error:
Do you know how I can solve this problem?
My website is: www.theurgia.us
thank you.
______
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 2: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 488
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 488
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 488
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/content/....../html/theurgia/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 321
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131830
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem of conflict with another module
It's not linked to that module.
It seems to be USPS/a hosting company which changed something with the USPS server access and which broke the USPS plugin process:
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-usps-500-error.html
It seems to be USPS/a hosting company which changed something with the USPS server access and which broke the USPS plugin process:
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-usps-500-error.html
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131834
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Problem of conflict with another module
What can I do... if I want to allow the sales with Hikashop?
Do you think this is an individual issue or global?
Do you think this is an individual issue or global?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by julian56.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131835
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem of conflict with another module
Follow the other thread and participate
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131848
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Problem of conflict with another module
what you mean? I have to call USPS? install something else?...
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131850
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Problem of conflict with another module
OK I understand.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131858
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Problem of conflict with another module
In fact this problem occurs when I click on "add to cart"...
Is there any relation with the thread you mentioned?
I cannot contact USPS today, so how I can solve the problem for today and allow the orders coming from my website?
Is there any relation with the thread you mentioned?
I cannot contact USPS today, so how I can solve the problem for today and allow the orders coming from my website?
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131861
by Jerome
Please.. Please use the other thread....
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem of conflict with another module
It seems to be USPS/a hosting company which changed something with the USPS server access and which broke the USPS plugin process:
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-usps-500-error.html
Please.. Please use the other thread....
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131864
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Problem of conflict with another module
Hi,
I applied the following modifications I found in the other thread in the the USPS plugin
_______________________
if ($isInternational)
$response_xml = $this->doUSPS($request, false);
else
$response_xml = $this->doUSPS($request, true);
if($response_xml === false) {
return;
}
_______________________
Now when I am trying to add a product to the cart I obtain the following message:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
_____________________________
Now there is not indication of the usps plugin problem...
What do you think?
I have to solve this issue as soon as I can.
Best,
Jean-Louis
I applied the following modifications I found in the other thread in the the USPS plugin
_______________________
if ($isInternational)
$response_xml = $this->doUSPS($request, false);
else
$response_xml = $this->doUSPS($request, true);
if($response_xml === false) {
return;
}
_______________________
Now when I am trying to add a product to the cart I obtain the following message:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
_____________________________
Now there is not indication of the usps plugin problem...
What do you think?
I have to solve this issue as soon as I can.
Best,
Jean-Louis
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #131868
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem of conflict with another module
Use the other thread 
I guess it was clean enough...
I guess it was clean enough...
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: julian56
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds