GLS Parcel Shop when..
- the heatkiller
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132564
by the heatkiller
GLS Parcel Shop when.. was created by the heatkiller
Hello everyone
I was wondering if there comes pulgin to GLS Parcel Shop service? we have Fedex, UPS and so on ..
I would be happy if there is a plugin for GLS Parcel Shop service
There are great services in Denmark.
So it cut be nice if one of you has time to do plugin for GLS services soon: cheer:
I know OpenCart has a plugin for GLS Parcel Shop. www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extensi...GLS&filter_license=1
The user code from this page
www.gls.dk/webservicesnew/wsPakkeshop.as...ParcelShopsInZipcode
Best Regrads
Theis
I was wondering if there comes pulgin to GLS Parcel Shop service? we have Fedex, UPS and so on ..
I would be happy if there is a plugin for GLS Parcel Shop service
There are great services in Denmark.
So it cut be nice if one of you has time to do plugin for GLS services soon: cheer:
I know OpenCart has a plugin for GLS Parcel Shop. www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extensi...GLS&filter_license=1
The user code from this page
www.gls.dk/webservicesnew/wsPakkeshop.as...ParcelShopsInZipcode
Best Regrads
Theis
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by the heatkiller.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132641
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic GLS Parcel Shop when..
Hi,
[strike]I added GLS in our TODO list.[/strike]
Edit : Well, GLS is already in our TODO list.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/77663...ng-plugin.html#86607
And it came from you, too.
Regards,
[strike]I added GLS in our TODO list.[/strike]
Edit : Well, GLS is already in our TODO list.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/77663...ng-plugin.html#86607
And it came from you, too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds