- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
12 years 10 months ago #132853
by markfell
Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing was created by markfell
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
wicks.msfcomp.org/index.php/hikashop-men...ies-listing/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2 (test site)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method Found.
I am trying to set up a simple one off charge for shipping using Australia Post.
You can have access to the backend when you reply to my email.
I have read the documentation for this error, and for the life of me cannot work it out .
Mark
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2 (test site)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method Found.
I am trying to set up a simple one off charge for shipping using Australia Post.
You can have access to the backend when you reply to my email.
I have read the documentation for this error, and for the life of me cannot work it out .
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132876
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
Hi,
So can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured :
- Your product (weight/dimensions)
- Your shipping method
- Your checkout workflow ("hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout")
Thank you.
So can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured :
- Your product (weight/dimensions)
- Your shipping method
- Your checkout workflow ("hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout")
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132957
by markfell
Replied by markfell on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
Mohamed,
Can I email you the login to the backend of the site, so you can see the configuration.
I am not using weight, I am using a standard shipping price with Australia Post plugin.
Mark
Can I email you the login to the backend of the site, so you can see the configuration.
I am not using weight, I am using a standard shipping price with Australia Post plugin.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
Autralia Post requires that you enter the weight and dimensions in your products for it to calculate the shipping fees dynamically based on the user address and product weight/dimensions.
If the user doesn't provide his address, or if you don't enter the weight/dimensions in your products, it's normal that the plugin doesn't show anything.
If you want to use flat fees for your shipping, you should instead configure the manual shipping method, not the Australia Post shipping method.
If the user doesn't provide his address, or if you don't enter the weight/dimensions in your products, it's normal that the plugin doesn't show anything.
If you want to use flat fees for your shipping, you should instead configure the manual shipping method, not the Australia Post shipping method.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132976
by markfell
Replied by markfell on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
Nicolas,
Great thanks, worked a treat
Mark
Great thanks, worked a treat
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135512
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
I too find that I get the error code "SHIPPING METHOD NOT FOUND" when I use the Australia post plugin. The error code displays when the first step is executed and the screen gets to LOGIN or REGISTER. Once I have signed in or registered, it seems to work fine.
I am using Hikashop Starter 2.2.2 with Joomla 3.2.0
I have setup the weight and dimensions (see screenshot 1)
Attached a screenshot of the Checkout Workflow (2)
Attached a screenshot of the only plugin enabled for shipping - Australia Post (3)
I am using Hikashop Starter 2.2.2 with Joomla 3.2.0
I have setup the weight and dimensions (see screenshot 1)
Attached a screenshot of the Checkout Workflow (2)
Attached a screenshot of the only plugin enabled for shipping - Australia Post (3)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135526
by markfell
Replied by markfell on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
Have you set up your restrictions ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135527
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
I have not set any restrictions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135539
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
There is something funny going on during the checkout as well.
The different shipping methods that are listed can not be selected. Screenshot attached.
The different shipping methods that are listed can not be selected. Screenshot attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135702
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
Hi,
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you give me a link to your website sot that I can directly test it ?
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you give me a link to your website sot that I can directly test it ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ozwest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135733
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
Hi,
Yes of course, livelifeyou.com/shop/live-life-you-products-listing
For some unknown reasons, I just tested it again, the Shipping Not Found has disappeared. Well what I did was, I enabled the Manual Shipping plugin, tried it with the same result and then deleted it again.
But there is still the problem with the selection of the Shipping during checkout.
I have created a user: demo password: demo
if you like to test it.
Thanks
Yes of course, livelifeyou.com/shop/live-life-you-products-listing
For some unknown reasons, I just tested it again, the Shipping Not Found has disappeared. Well what I did was, I enabled the Manual Shipping plugin, tried it with the same result and then deleted it again.
But there is still the problem with the selection of the Shipping during checkout.
I have created a user: demo password: demo
if you like to test it.
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by ozwest. Reason: Adding screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135743
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Australia Post Shipping Method Not showing
I've done some tests, and it seems like the problem is coming from this
CSS
property of your "/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_default.css[/i]" file :
You'll just have to remove it.
Code:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds