- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Minimum total quantity(6)
12 years 10 months ago #133637
by MrBean
Minimum total quantity(6) was created by MrBean
www.beanfarmdev.com/home/order-online.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23
Hi Guys I'm trying to set up following scenario with minimum order quantity, and shipping.
Minimum order is 6 bottles of any wine ( I have acheived this using minimum shipping weight) however I want to charge $13 per case of six bottles flat rate on shipping within Australia. Obviously I don't want to create a different shipping method for each number ofcases to acheive this - more like a shipping table?
Can you please advise - also I would like to customise the error message that appears on screen if someone trys to order below minimum of six bottles?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23
Hi Guys I'm trying to set up following scenario with minimum order quantity, and shipping.
Minimum order is 6 bottles of any wine ( I have acheived this using minimum shipping weight) however I want to charge $13 per case of six bottles flat rate on shipping within Australia. Obviously I don't want to create a different shipping method for each number ofcases to acheive this - more like a shipping table?
Can you please advise - also I would like to customise the error message that appears on screen if someone trys to order below minimum of six bottles?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133673
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum total quantity(6)
Hi,
1. Using the "Price per product" option of your shipping method configuration screen, and setting a different price for your 2 products (bottle or case) will be a good solution.
2. You'll just have to do it through your translation file ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile") by editing these lines :
1. Using the "Price per product" option of your shipping method configuration screen, and setting a different price for your 2 products (bottle or case) will be a good solution.
2. You'll just have to do it through your translation file ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile") by editing these lines :
Code:
NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND="No shipping method found"
ITEMS_VOLUME_TOO_BIG_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The cart items combined volume is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
ITEMS_WEIGHT_TOO_BIG_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
ORDER_TOTAL_TOO_LOW_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods"
NO_SHIPPING_TO_YOUR_ZONE="No shipping methods available for your location"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134712
by MrBean
Replied by MrBean on topic Minimum total quantity(6)
I don't think this option is going to work as it's not a price per case - its a minimum order of six bottles which can be any wine?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134713
by MrBean
Replied by MrBean on topic Minimum total quantity(6)
Its actuallt this error I get "The cart items combined weight is too small for all the possible shipping methods" but I can't find reference in language file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #134727
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum total quantity(6)
Hi,
Are you checking the good language file ? through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile"
Are you checking the good language file ? through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135032
by MrBean
Replied by MrBean on topic Minimum total quantity(6)
Yes I have this:
ITEMS_VOLUME_TOO_BIG_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The cart items combined volume is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
ITEMS_WEIGHT_TOO_BIG_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
ORDER_TOTAL_TOO_LOW_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods"
NO_SHIPPING_TO_YOUR_ZONE="No shipping methods available for your location"
But mine says shipping volume too small NOT too big?
ITEMS_VOLUME_TOO_BIG_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The cart items combined volume is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
ITEMS_WEIGHT_TOO_BIG_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
ORDER_TOTAL_TOO_LOW_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods"
NO_SHIPPING_TO_YOUR_ZONE="No shipping methods available for your location"
But mine says shipping volume too small NOT too big?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135033
by MrBean
Replied by MrBean on topic Minimum total quantity(6)
Also still no reply or solution to ensure minimum order is at least 6 wines and that I can charge $13 shipping per six bottles?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135154
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum total quantity(6)
Sorry for the late reply, don't you have this line through your translation file :
Code:
ITEMS_WEIGHT_TOO_SMALL_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS="The cart items combined weight is too small for all the possible shipping methods"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds