- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Radio buttons for shipping method.
12 years 10 months ago #133841
by swinglish
Radio buttons for shipping method. was created by swinglish
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://http://www.lisarondahlpedersen.com/index.php/butik/unika-smyken/ringar/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : latest free version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.57
I'm almost certain that the selection style for shipping methods was radio buttons. Since I've changed to Use bootsrap design-YES
they have changed to a long button. Is there a way to change this? I prefer the radio buttons.
My memory could be faulty here but I don't think so
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : latest free version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.57
I'm almost certain that the selection style for shipping methods was radio buttons. Since I've changed to Use bootsrap design-YES
they have changed to a long button. Is there a way to change this? I prefer the radio buttons.
My memory could be faulty here but I don't think so
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133901
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Radio buttons for shipping method.
No, you're right. The bootstrap design uses buttons instead of radio buttons.
Turn back off the option if you don't want buttons.
Otherwise, you keep the option on and have radios, you'll have to edit the file "shipping" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>views and change all the instances of HIKASHOP_RESPONSIVE to false
Turn back off the option if you don't want buttons.
Otherwise, you keep the option on and have radios, you'll have to edit the file "shipping" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>views and change all the instances of HIKASHOP_RESPONSIVE to false
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133907
by swinglish
Replied by swinglish on topic Radio buttons for shipping method.
Thanks for your quick reply. I'll stick with the buttons. I like the rest of the layout that bootstrap gives and I don't want to start messing with the files. It's a great extension and I'm not prepared to risk changing something that works for the unknown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133914
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Radio buttons for shipping method.
Hi,
Otherwise, using some CSS rules you can force the display of the radio boxes.
It is just that we use bootstrap in the "button style" so the radio are hidden, like the "yes / no" radios.
Regards,
Otherwise, using some CSS rules you can force the display of the radio boxes.
It is just that we use bootstrap in the "button style" so the radio are hidden, like the "yes / no" radios.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133968
by swinglish
Replied by swinglish on topic Radio buttons for shipping method.
Thank you, I'll look into that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds