Skip to main content

Fedex Shipping Plugin problem

More
12 years 9 months ago #134669 by cmrwailes
I am having a problem with the FedEx plugin. When I do a test and check out it show the shop address as the ship to address instead of the clients mailing address. How do I fix that?

Also, I have all of the Fedex (US) shipping options checked but the FedEx Ground option does not show up. How do I get that shipping option to be available.

I also have the basic (free) version. If I turn off registration login so that they just fill out the form and then register, once it is filled out and I click "Register" nothing happen. What do I do to fix that? If I turn on "Login" there is not option for someone to create a new account only a "Username" and "Password" field. How make it so someone can create an account?

-- www.natures-nests.com/bird-houses-feeders/shop-bird-houses
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #134742 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

1. I've done some tests through your website and the address step seems to be working fine.

2. If one of the FedEx service isn't available, it's probably coming from :
- the shipping address that you are using
- the weight/dimensions of your products
- the way you configured your FedEx shipping method
3. Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"), and tell what what do you exactly want to do.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum