FedEx Authentication Failed
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #138388
by ogosense
FedEx Authentication Failed was created by ogosense
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
myfurnituremarket.com/dev/index.php?opti...=checkout&Itemid=497
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : FEDEX Authentication Failed No shipping method found
Hi,
I am trying to set up development site and I am getting this error "FEDEX Authentication Failed No shipping method found".
I registered at FedEx and created test account using Develop and Test tab. After I filled all necessary details I got to the confirmation page(Image #2 in the attachments). I used those details in the HikaShop FedEx plugin(Image #1).
For the password field I used "Test password" from the email that FedEx send to me after confirmation(Image #3).
I set everything correctly and I am still having this error. Can you please tell me what did I do wrong if anything.
Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks,
Alex
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : FEDEX Authentication Failed No shipping method found
Hi,
I am trying to set up development site and I am getting this error "FEDEX Authentication Failed No shipping method found".
I registered at FedEx and created test account using Develop and Test tab. After I filled all necessary details I got to the confirmation page(Image #2 in the attachments). I used those details in the HikaShop FedEx plugin(Image #1).
For the password field I used "Test password" from the email that FedEx send to me after confirmation(Image #3).
I set everything correctly and I am still having this error. Can you please tell me what did I do wrong if anything.
Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks,
Alex
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by ogosense.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic FedEx Authentication Failed
Hi,
This looks correct. I would recommend you to contact FedEx support in order to make sure that the credentials that you're using are activated properly on their end.
This looks correct. I would recommend you to contact FedEx support in order to make sure that the credentials that you're using are activated properly on their end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds