- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Manual Shipping Method shows "Free Shipping"
- keithstanley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #139257
by keithstanley
Manual Shipping Method shows "Free Shipping" was created by keithstanley
I have looked for the answer to this question but I have not found it; if it has already been asked and answered sorry but I could not find it. 
I want to use the Manual shipping Method plugin but I don't want Hikashop to calculate the shipping cost.
I have included the text
"Shipping to be charged at UK Parcel Force 2 Day National rate"
and during checkout this message shows perfectly.
However it also shows the text "Free Shipping"
I understand that it is being shown because I have not put in a shipping charge or percentage.
Is there a way to stop the plugin from showing the text "Free Shipping", perhaps by directly editing the code that drives the plugin?
Thanks
I want to use the Manual shipping Method plugin but I don't want Hikashop to calculate the shipping cost.
I have included the text
"Shipping to be charged at UK Parcel Force 2 Day National rate"
and during checkout this message shows perfectly.
However it also shows the text "Free Shipping"
I understand that it is being shown because I have not put in a shipping charge or percentage.
Is there a way to stop the plugin from showing the text "Free Shipping", perhaps by directly editing the code that drives the plugin?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139331
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Manual Shipping Method shows "Free Shipping"
Hi,
You can change the translation for the text
In order to display something else.
Regards,
You can change the translation for the text
Code:
FREE_SHIPPING="Free shipping"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keithstanley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keithstanley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 8 months ago #139375
by keithstanley
Replied by keithstanley on topic Manual Shipping Method shows "Free Shipping"
Thanks Jermoe!!! 
Would I find that in the Plugin itself?
Thanks again!!!
Would I find that in the Plugin itself?
Thanks again!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139439
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Manual Shipping Method shows "Free Shipping"
The following user(s) said Thank You: keithstanley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds