- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping method does not worked
12 years 8 months ago #139258
by moneymr
Shipping method does not worked was created by moneymr
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
cnpr.ru
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
I have a couple HikaShop manual shipping plugin with different prices.
I made order and choosed Free shipping. Precalculation show me that everything calculated correctly. But on e-mail I got message with shipping cost. Hika shop insert first shipping plugin and price to e-mail for me.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
I have a couple HikaShop manual shipping plugin with different prices.
I made order and choosed Free shipping. Precalculation show me that everything calculated correctly. But on e-mail I got message with shipping cost. Hika shop insert first shipping plugin and price to e-mail for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139300
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Shipping method does not worked
I can temporary translate shop to english if you need this for solving problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139317
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method does not worked
Hi,
Some screenshots of your configuration and your problem (website + email) could be useful.
Thanks,
Some screenshots of your configuration and your problem (website + email) could be useful.
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139485
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Shipping method does not worked
I made video:
cnpr.ru/1500.avi
Also, I made account to backend for Xavier. I can give this account information for you too if you need.
cnpr.ru/1500.avi
Also, I made account to backend for Xavier. I can give this account information for you too if you need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139741
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Shipping method does not worked
Hi. Jerome do you have some news for me?
To get access to website use:
login: web
passw: site
To get access to website use:
login: web
passw: site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139763
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method does not worked
Hi,
Your checkout workflow is not adapted.
You put the shipping before the login and before the address.
When you log-in and when you choose an address, it can modify the shipping list and so, the shipping selection (because there is a automatic selection).
Regards,
Your checkout workflow is not adapted.
You put the shipping before the login and before the address.
When you log-in and when you choose an address, it can modify the shipping list and so, the shipping selection (because there is a automatic selection).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139781
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Shipping method does not worked
This is an error? It will be fixed?
I like how it looks now, very comfortable for buying without registration.
I like how it looks now, very comfortable for buying without registration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139792
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method does not worked
Hi,
In your checkout workflow, you have to move the shipping selection after the address.
Regards,
In your checkout workflow, you have to move the shipping selection after the address.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds