Skip to main content

UPS plugin caculating incorrectly

More
12 years 8 months ago #139575 by danshand84
-- url of the page with the problem -- : dmendoza.us/hikashop1/index.php/componen...checkout/step/step-2
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.3 (Starter)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :

Hello,

I am using UPS Shipping plugin, and have chosen UPS Ground and UPS 3 Day Select (as well as other UPS products) in the plug-in. Both products are being offered at checkout, however the number of packages and the price is wrong. There are only 2 items being ordered and the Shipping page for UPS options says 3 packages; also the price is incorrect ($15-$20 higher than it should be). I found this by going to MyUps on their website under my account and entering the shipment for each product manually. I suspect the problem is related to the number of packages being off by one? The attached screen print word doc shows the checkout on the site, and the attached text file shows the calculations that show on UPS site when entering the shipment for each product (I copied and pasted these). Please advise.



This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Thanks
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139576 by danshand84
Hi,
Here is the screen print attachment. I didn't see it above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139577 by danshand84
Sorry, it's a docx so I had to zip it:

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139579 by danshand84
More info:

I tested making the same purchase (same 2 items) but for French customer using EUR currency. (Exporting from US to France). This time using UPS Worldwide Expedited and UPS Saver. I confirmed calculated amounts are same as what shows on UPS site when you enter the shipment manually for the 2 UPS Products (after converting from USD). And this time Hikashop reports correctly in both UPS shipping alternatives that there are 2 packages. See screenshot for detail.

So does not work for 2 domestic UPS shipment amounts/# of packages, but works for the two international UPS shipment amounts/#of packages.


This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



Thanks
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #141850 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Dan,
Sorry for the late reply. I think that your issue is coming from the fact that you have set the "Group packages" option of your shipping method to YES, can you try it without it ?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum