- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Fixed price and more than one item,Manual Shipping
12 years 8 months ago #139904
by afsouns
Fixed price and more than one item,Manual Shipping was created by afsouns
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have 3 different products and each has certain postage price:
A = $3.5
B = $9.5
C = $20
I’ve used Manual shipping and in restrictions section I put Minimum and Maximum prices. This works correct if customer buy one item of each but when they will buy more than one of product A then I need a new rule! How can I manage this?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have 3 different products and each has certain postage price:
A = $3.5
B = $9.5
C = $20
I’ve used Manual shipping and in restrictions section I put Minimum and Maximum prices. This works correct if customer buy one item of each but when they will buy more than one of product A then I need a new rule! How can I manage this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139921
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fixed price and more than one item,Manual Shipping
Hi,
The best solution will probably be to :
- Use the "Use price per product" option of your shipping configuration page
- Go to your product configuration page
- Set a shipping price regarding the shipping method through the "Shipping prices" tab of your product configuration page.
The best solution will probably be to :
- Use the "Use price per product" option of your shipping configuration page
- Go to your product configuration page
- Set a shipping price regarding the shipping method through the "Shipping prices" tab of your product configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds