- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 2
Back-End Shipping Methods Pagination Not Showing
- jberry210490
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141206
by jberry210490
Back-End Shipping Methods Pagination Not Showing was created by jberry210490
Hi there,
In the back end list of shipping methods, I only see 20 methods listed. I know there are more methods available because they appear in both the front end and in the database when viewed through phpmyadmin.
Given the fact that it's showing me 20 objects, which is the default number per page for pagination, I can only assume that for some reason we are not seeing pagination controls where we should do.
I attach a print screen of the front end showing shipping options "Collect in store".
Note that in the print screen of the back end these shipping options do not appear in the table.
Here are the details, it happens in all browsers and operating systems I've tried...
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.claycellar.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Many thanks,
Jonathan
In the back end list of shipping methods, I only see 20 methods listed. I know there are more methods available because they appear in both the front end and in the database when viewed through phpmyadmin.
Given the fact that it's showing me 20 objects, which is the default number per page for pagination, I can only assume that for some reason we are not seeing pagination controls where we should do.
I attach a print screen of the front end showing shipping options "Collect in store".
Note that in the print screen of the back end these shipping options do not appear in the table.
Here are the details, it happens in all browsers and operating systems I've tried...
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.claycellar.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Many thanks,
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141218
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Back-End Shipping Methods Pagination Not Showing
Hi,
This problem is fixed in recent versions of HikaShop.
It works good in HikaShop 2.2.3
You can try in the demo website if you want to be sure.
Regards,
This problem is fixed in recent versions of HikaShop.
It works good in HikaShop 2.2.3
You can try in the demo website if you want to be sure.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds