- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping methods not showing front end
12 years 8 months ago #141535
by boxchilli
Shipping methods not showing front end was created by boxchilli
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
boxchilli.co/versatile/index.php/buy-apex/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chome
I've got 2 shipping methods setup however when I'm in the checkout you don't see either of them
You need to login to view the products/checkout, if you're able to look into this please let me know who I should PM details too.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chome
I've got 2 shipping methods setup however when I'm in the checkout you don't see either of them
You need to login to view the products/checkout, if you're able to look into this please let me know who I should PM details too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141551
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping methods not showing front end
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141557
by boxchilli
Replied by boxchilli on topic Shipping methods not showing front end
Thanks for coming back.
I never found this the first time so thank you for linking it.
Is there a way to mass add weights to products?
I never found this the first time so thank you for linking it.
Is there a way to mass add weights to products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141563
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping methods not showing front end
Sure, the solution will probably be to use
Mass Actions
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds