- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 2
Shipping method puzzle
12 years 7 months ago #142250
by squareweb
Shipping method puzzle was created by squareweb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
colorsetmatch.nl/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I'm stuck with a shipping costs riddle:
I've defined 2 shipping-methods:
1. shipping for order > 200,- ==> free shipping per shipment
2. shipping for order < 200,- ==> 12,50 per shipment
This works as expected.
But now I want following:
If shipping order < 200,- AND order contains only product A and/or product B THEN shipping of 3.75 should be applied PER SHIPMENT
Is this possible anyway and which route to follow?
Thanks in advance
Mark
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I'm stuck with a shipping costs riddle:
I've defined 2 shipping-methods:
1. shipping for order > 200,- ==> free shipping per shipment
2. shipping for order < 200,- ==> 12,50 per shipment
This works as expected.
But now I want following:
If shipping order < 200,- AND order contains only product A and/or product B THEN shipping of 3.75 should be applied PER SHIPMENT
Is this possible anyway and which route to follow?
Thanks in advance
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142261
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic Shipping method puzzle
Hi,
I've managed to fix this by giving my inventory a good look. I've included the volume-parameter to handle this shipping-problem.
Case closed
Mark
I've managed to fix this by giving my inventory a good look. I've included the volume-parameter to handle this shipping-problem.
Case closed
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142270
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method puzzle
Thanks for your feedback
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142272
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic Shipping method puzzle
Your welcome Mohammed.
It takes some time to get used to e-commerce components in general. I must say that Hikashop does the job very well.
Especially customisation and great support are perfect.
Cheers
It takes some time to get used to e-commerce components in general. I must say that Hikashop does the job very well.
Especially customisation and great support are perfect.
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds