Skip to main content

No shipping method found

More
12 years 7 months ago #142356 by arm
No shipping method found was created by arm
-- -http://thereefpetshop.com/index.php/cart-checkout
- HikaShop [1312231536]
-- Joomla version 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26

Hello,

I have configured UPS shipping method and have enabled it. It still shows a message that No shipping method found.

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142360 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic No shipping method found

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142365 by arm
Replied by arm on topic No shipping method found

Testing using only one product right now. I have entered Weight attribute on that. I think all attributes are there


Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by arm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142428 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Following each step of the FAQ's shipping section will probably help you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143293 by arm
Replied by arm on topic No shipping method found
I double checked and everyhing appears to be fine. I also reinstalled the core files but no luck.

I have gone through the checklist and everything is there as it should be.

Please let me know what is missing.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143298 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic No shipping method found
Hi,

The problem is in your configuration but you didn't show your configuration so we can't say anything.
Please help us to help you or check your configuration regarding the FAQ or the other thread.
For what I saw, you products does not have any size and we don't know anything about your UPS configuration. You can hide/remove your credentials for the screenshot but if we don't see anything for the methods you choose how could we possibly find something to help you ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143301 by arm
Replied by arm on topic No shipping method found
That is not right at all. I have given screenshots in my previous replies. AND my products do have weight specified in the configuration.
If you need anything I will be more than happy to provide that info as well.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143310 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic No shipping method found
Hi,

So please provide a screenshot of your full UPS configuration :)
Like in the topic : www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...od-found.html#135529

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143317 by arm
Replied by arm on topic No shipping method found
Are above screenshots are not enough?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143320 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No shipping method found
Looking at your screenshots, I arrive to the same conclusion as Jerome:

For what I saw, you products does not have any size and we don't know anything about your UPS configuration.

To which you replied about the weight of the product being filled in. But Jerome talked about the size (ie the width, height, length) of your product which seems to have been left empty while they are necessary for UPS the calculate the shipping fees automatically.
so that's probably what you're missing. But it could also be something else in your shipping method since you didn't provide a screenshot of all the options of the UPS shipping method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143526 by arm
Replied by arm on topic No shipping method found
I have added all length, weight, and height parameters for all the products. I doubled checked our UPS configs. I am attaching the UPS config. I still see the error message.











Let me know what specific config you want to see.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143907 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you show me how did you configured the options from the "restrictions" tab of your UPS shipping method configuration page ?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143939 by arm
Replied by arm on topic No shipping method found
If I understand your question right, this is what I have.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by arm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144033 by Mohamed Thelji
Sure, but I want your to check the "Restrictions" checkbox before showing me some screenshots of your "restrictions" tab options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144066 by arm
Replied by arm on topic No shipping method found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144416 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok,
Can you unset the "zone" and "Minimum quantity" option of your shipping method, and test it again ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum