- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Force a shipping price for a product
12 years 7 months ago #142888
by fan4chevy
Force a shipping price for a product was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am using business edition.
I am trying to find a way to force a specific product to have a different shipping price than all the others with in the retail price range of others that I have setup.
So lets say 25-$30 the shipping is $3.95 in the cart. However, I have a product that is $29 but it cost me $12 to ship it. How can I get this product to force a $12 ship instead of the $3.95?
Thanks,
Charles
I am using business edition.
I am trying to find a way to force a specific product to have a different shipping price than all the others with in the retail price range of others that I have setup.
So lets say 25-$30 the shipping is $3.95 in the cart. However, I have a product that is $29 but it cost me $12 to ship it. How can I get this product to force a $12 ship instead of the $3.95?
Thanks,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142923
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Force a shipping price for a product
Hi,
You can use the plugin : shipping price per product.
Regards,
You can use the plugin : shipping price per product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143046
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Force a shipping price for a product
can this be used in conjunction with manual shipping?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by fan4chevy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143050
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Force a shipping price for a product
Hi,
Did you check the documentation of the manual shipping ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...al-form.html#generic
Regards,
Did you check the documentation of the manual shipping ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...al-form.html#generic
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143056
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Force a shipping price for a product
Ok so I had it originally set up by PRICE of products ship equals a dollar amount. However, this method caused for two seperate items of the same price to ship same price. However, that does not work because sometimes things may cost the same but be much different in ship cost.
Then I tried to set up by weight. However, this method did not work for per product because if they add 2 items then it put it in a different cost range.
What would be the best way to set this cart up so that a product can have a shipping set price nomatter what?
Then I tried to set up by weight. However, this method did not work for per product because if they add 2 items then it put it in a different cost range.
What would be the best way to set this cart up so that a product can have a shipping set price nomatter what?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Force a shipping price for a product
Hi,
As Jerome said, you can simply turn on the "shipping price per product" option of your manual shipping method(s). Then in your products, you can enter the shipping price of that product for each shipping method under the "shipping prices" area on the bottom right.
As Jerome said, you can simply turn on the "shipping price per product" option of your manual shipping method(s). Then in your products, you can enter the shipping price of that product for each shipping method under the "shipping prices" area on the bottom right.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #145610
by javierymirna
Replied by javierymirna on topic Force a shipping price for a product
hOW DO YOU DELETE ENTERED SHIPPING COST from the "shipping price" on the right bottom? I got a list of the shipping method i created but i can delete em nor see an option to do so...
Javier
Javier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145651
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Force a shipping price for a product
Hi,
Can you give me more information about the problem that you are having through some screenshots for example so that I can understand it ?
Thanks
.
Can you give me more information about the problem that you are having through some screenshots for example so that I can understand it ?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds