- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 3
Bug FEDEX plugin
12 years 7 months ago #143333
by miracle
Bug FEDEX plugin was created by miracle
I think there's a bug in the shipping plugin of FEDEX. As you activate it, it puts some content in the language file (overrides). But it starts that directy after the existing content without a new line. So that way you get two lines together in one line, which causes the language file to stop loading the overrides.
Shouldn't be hard to solve this problem, I hope you can reproduce it.
Shouldn't be hard to solve this problem, I hope you can reproduce it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143337
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bug FEDEX plugin
Hi,
I made a quick fix, it will be include in the next release.
Thanks for the report !
Regards,
I made a quick fix, it will be include in the next release.
Thanks for the report !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds