- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
shipment methods not shown at checkout
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.de-koets.nl/joomla25x/index.php/ct-menu-item-15
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11 / Firefox 27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi,
Before posting I read the manual, followed tips I found by Google, watched Vid tutoriuals and checked out this forum. Learnd something but can not solve the problem I have. That's valid shipment methods don't show up at checkout proces. You can not choos one.
I used the manual shipping plugin to make 3 new shipping methods. All of them related to Weight. One for packages from 0 till 9.99 kg with costs € 7,- . One for packages from 10 till 30 kg with costs € 13,- . And one for packages from 0 till 100 kg with no costs if they pick it up at our store.
If a customer order a product (or more products) at total weight of 1kg, at the checkout he has to make a choise between two vallid shipping methods. namely Send package at costs €7,- of Pick up at store at no costs.
I tryed and puzzeld different configuration combinations but can't get it out. I hope you can help me out here.
I added screenprints with the settings I have now. (but also don't show shipping methods)
Greethings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please remove the post code min and max restrictions and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I removed the post code min and max restrictions at all 3 shipping methods but it didn't solve the problem. Configuration settings and shipping restrictions as how they are now, see attachements. Have an other idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
When you proceed to your checkout, can you tell me what is your order :
- total weight
- total price
- shipping address
So that I can tell you from where the problem is coming from ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I made an overview so you can see all in one. check attachment.
I also tryed to solve the problem by changing restrictions "Minimum Price" making empty of change 1,00 to 1.00
Did not solve it either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
@iooi : Can you try it without any "Netherlands" zone restriction for your shipping methods ?
@natselection : Following each step of the shipping section of the FAQ will probably help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can directly test it and found out from where the problem is coming from ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'll sent you a private message with login for the back end.
Later I want to make more shipping methods because I also want to ship to Germany, Belgium and Luxemburg. Therefore I had the restriction "Netherlands" on the shipping methods I made so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I made a fix directly in your view "checkout | shipping" (for both websites)
We will create a new HikaShop package including this fix.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Updated this reply later this evening.
Oeps..... had to customize my joomla template, installed the customized version and the problem is back.
When I make yesterday's joomla template default again, everything is fine.
When can we expect the pakcage with the fix? Or can you show me how to fix this myself?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The new package is available. You can re-download HikaShop it will contain the fix.
Please check that you do not have an override for the view "checkout | shipping" in your template. If so, please remove it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
i have similar problem - one of the shipping methods is missing however i config it. No restrictions and i tried to copy other one and change the name but it seems always it is missing in the checkout
samdi.nazwa.pl/perfectdatingup2/produkty2.html
I have the Essential newest version installed today.
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you download the last Hikahsop version through our website, install it and test it again ? if it still doesn't work, can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured you shipping methods and tell me which one isn't showing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Unfortunately I have the same exact issue. I have gone through the FAQs and followed the instructions carefully and configured the shipping methods and one product correctly but in checkout, the shipping methods are not showing up at all thus it's not possible to checkout.
It's really frustrating.
I am using Joomla 3.2.3 with the latest version of Hikashop (V. 2.3.0)
Can anybody shed me a light please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please open a new thread or provide the quite useful information, like a link to your website or some elements of your configuration.
Without any detail, we can't know what is your problem.
Regards,
PS: More you post, more you wait. The topic go back to the end of the queue when new answer is posted.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.