- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
The total of your order is too high
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144462
by jasonhr
The total of your order is too high was created by jasonhr
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have set up 4 shippping methods:
Using these settings:
And this in the configuration:
And none of the shipping methods show up in the cart, however when I ask it to 'Force Shipping Regardless of Weight' I get this error message:
As you can see I want a different shipping price at different total order points, have I set this up properly or is there something I have not done properly?
Thanks for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have set up 4 shippping methods:
Using these settings:
And this in the configuration:
And none of the shipping methods show up in the cart, however when I ask it to 'Force Shipping Regardless of Weight' I get this error message:
As you can see I want a different shipping price at different total order points, have I set this up properly or is there something I have not done properly?
Thanks for your help
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by jasonhr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144517
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The total of your order is too high
Your shipping methods are setup properly.
If you get that error, it means that either your current user address is not in the UK or that the price of the products in the cart is above 500£
If you get that error, it means that either your current user address is not in the UK or that the price of the products in the cart is above 500£
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds