- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Manual shipping methods....something is not right
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #146016
by simmiepam
Manual shipping methods....something is not right was created by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.BestederNewsletters.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 (Essentials)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have configured several different manual shipping methods based upon product weight:
Then, in my product, I included the weight of the item:
Then, I did a product order with 1 item and the shipping came through just fine:
I changed the amount to 2 items and...again...just fine
However, when I changed the number of products to 3....the shipping cost disappeared:
But just out of curiosity...I changed the amount to 4 items and....the shipping costs came back!!!
And to top it all off.... when the shipping costs disappeared when I changed it to 3....the system gave me this error message:
The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods
What is going on?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 (Essentials)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have configured several different manual shipping methods based upon product weight:
Then, in my product, I included the weight of the item:
Then, I did a product order with 1 item and the shipping came through just fine:
I changed the amount to 2 items and...again...just fine
However, when I changed the number of products to 3....the shipping cost disappeared:
But just out of curiosity...I changed the amount to 4 items and....the shipping costs came back!!!
And to top it all off.... when the shipping costs disappeared when I changed it to 3....the system gave me this error message:
The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods
What is going on?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by simmiepam. Reason: Add another image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146017
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Manual shipping methods....something is not right
Hi,
You haven't any rule for weight between "10" and "11.1" so.. When the weight is 10.8 (3.8 * 3) there is no shipping rule for that !
No ?
Regards,
You haven't any rule for weight between "10" and "11.1" so.. When the weight is 10.8 (3.8 * 3) there is no shipping rule for that !
No ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146176
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Manual shipping methods....something is not right
Yeah that worked....YOU are my hero!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds