Skip to main content

Shipping based on weight and distance

More
12 years 6 months ago #146459 by perlamoldovei
I recently made a contract with a national courier and i need to compute the shiping based on the weight of the order and of the distance to the city.

The formula would be: Shipping = flat amount + order_weight * weight_percent + distance * distance_percent.

I have the table with all required distances and it would not be a problem to import it in database.

I think that this would be a very useful improvement of hikashop as most of the couriers apply this formula for computing shipping cost.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #146546 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. That would require to develop a specific shipping plugin in order to handle such formula.
You can find third party developers to help you with that via our partners:
polishedgeek.com/
tcp-innovation.fr/
www.makedifferent.fr/
Or to find a developer via joomlancers.com or resources.joomla.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum