- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
FedEx shipping from Canada
12 years 6 months ago #147030
by jcutbush
FedEx shipping from Canada was created by jcutbush
-- url of the page with the problem -- : ehunter.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have tried all shipping options from the FedEx plugin, and none work for shipping from Canada. I have confirmed with FedEx that they support this.
Is there something I am doing wrong, or why does this option not exist?
Jeff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have tried all shipping options from the FedEx plugin, and none work for shipping from Canada. I have confirmed with FedEx that they support this.
Is there something I am doing wrong, or why does this option not exist?
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147255
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic FedEx shipping from Canada
Hello Jeff,
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
- Your FedEx shipping method
- The product (dimensions & weight)that you're adding to your cart to test your FedEx shipping method ?
Thank you
.
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
- Your FedEx shipping method
- The product (dimensions & weight)that you're adding to your cart to test your FedEx shipping method ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds