- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Default manual shipping method problem
12 years 6 months ago #148945
by jeora
Default manual shipping method problem was created by jeora
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
airsusproducts.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have been trying to display up 3 shipping methods on the checkout view for the past week. Having gone through the FAQs and Documentations provided by hikashop with no success, I'm wondering if you guys can help.
I have all 3 shipping methods set up with the default values and no restrictions, however nothing is shown up on the checkout view. I have set up the checkout configuration to show shipping as well.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have been trying to display up 3 shipping methods on the checkout view for the past week. Having gone through the FAQs and Documentations provided by hikashop with no success, I'm wondering if you guys can help.
I have all 3 shipping methods set up with the default values and no restrictions, however nothing is shown up on the checkout view. I have set up the checkout configuration to show shipping as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #148956
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Default manual shipping method problem
Hello,
Can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured :
- The configuration pages of the products that you had on you cart when you tested it
- Your shipping methods
Can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured :
- The configuration pages of the products that you had on you cart when you tested it
- Your shipping methods
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149034
by jeora
Replied by jeora on topic Default manual shipping method problem
These are the screenshot for the shipping configurations and the product I tested
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Default manual shipping method problem
Can you make sure that you didn't remove the "shipping" view from your checkout workflow option of the configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149115
by jeora
Replied by jeora on topic Default manual shipping method problem
I do have the shipping view in the workflow. That has been there all this while and i'm still having the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #149119
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Default manual shipping method problem
Hello,
1. Can you test it with a dimension on your product ?
2. Can you tell me if you have set some restrictions to your shipping methods, by showing me some screenshots of the "restrictions" tab options of your shipping configuration screen.
Thank you.
1. Can you test it with a dimension on your product ?
2. Can you tell me if you have set some restrictions to your shipping methods, by showing me some screenshots of the "restrictions" tab options of your shipping configuration screen.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149188
by jeora
Replied by jeora on topic Default manual shipping method problem
I've supplied the necessary screenshots you requested for, I also tested it with some dimensions for the products. However the outcome was still the same. Still no shipping methods are displayed on the front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149265
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Default manual shipping method problem
Hi,
I tried to check on the issue on your website but never received the activation email. It seems that there is a problem with the way you configured your email settings. I would recommend to check joomla configuration's and Hikashop configuration's emails settings with your hosting company.
Regarding the shipping methods not being displayed, I don't see anything in your screenshots which indicates a problem with what you did. Nevertheless, there has to be something done wrong. Maybe you modified the code some of the view files of HikaShop and mainly the "shipping" view file ?
If you could provide a backend access, we would be able to check on the settings and probably find the cause.
I tried to check on the issue on your website but never received the activation email. It seems that there is a problem with the way you configured your email settings. I would recommend to check joomla configuration's and Hikashop configuration's emails settings with your hosting company.
Regarding the shipping methods not being displayed, I don't see anything in your screenshots which indicates a problem with what you did. Nevertheless, there has to be something done wrong. Maybe you modified the code some of the view files of HikaShop and mainly the "shipping" view file ?
If you could provide a backend access, we would be able to check on the settings and probably find the cause.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149291
by jeora
Replied by jeora on topic Default manual shipping method problem
I can certainly provide backend access. Where do I send it to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149317
by jeora
Replied by jeora on topic Default manual shipping method problem
I have activated the accounts you registered with as well as given you backend access. I'll sort the emailing out with my hosting provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Default manual shipping method problem
Hi,
I fixed the issue with the backend access. It was coming from a warehouse bug that has been fixed already on our end but it seems that you had an old build of the latest release where that bug was still present.
I fixed the issue with the backend access. It was coming from a warehouse bug that has been fixed already on our end but it seems that you had an old build of the latest release where that bug was still present.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149406
by jeora
Replied by jeora on topic Default manual shipping method problem
Thank you very much for all your help. I checked it and it is working as expected
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds