- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Cannot Add Shipping Methods
12 years 6 months ago #149058
by mulmud
Cannot Add Shipping Methods was created by mulmud
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nuwaupiconline.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome (version unknown)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : (unknown)
Hello forum,
I searched to see if perhaps someone else had a similar problem. I cant add shipping methods to my Hikashop. The button continues to send me to the plugin page to edit the shipping plugin which is already active. And if i try to click the USPS plugin, the page returns gibberish to me. I've tried editing the configuration, no success. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, no success. Also, some of the other buttons are not working as they are returning gibberish too. For example, I cannot edit Payment Plugins or Product Pages. Please help me to make this estore active as my customers are complaining they can't checkout. I've attached some screenshots of the process I have been taking to create a Shipping method.
Screen Shot 1: Me clicking on the SHIPPING METHODS option
Screen Shot 2: No Shipping Methods. So I click "NEW"
Screen Shot 3: NEW button takes me to Shipping Plugins. Notice USPS is already active. I previously activated it so I could use it. It says I need to edit and save Shipping Plugin. SO I click HikaShop USPS shipping plugin
Screen Shot 4: Page results in gibberish
Thank you for your patience and consideration
~Baba Djedi
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome (version unknown)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : (unknown)
Hello forum,
I searched to see if perhaps someone else had a similar problem. I cant add shipping methods to my Hikashop. The button continues to send me to the plugin page to edit the shipping plugin which is already active. And if i try to click the USPS plugin, the page returns gibberish to me. I've tried editing the configuration, no success. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, no success. Also, some of the other buttons are not working as they are returning gibberish too. For example, I cannot edit Payment Plugins or Product Pages. Please help me to make this estore active as my customers are complaining they can't checkout. I've attached some screenshots of the process I have been taking to create a Shipping method.
Screen Shot 1: Me clicking on the SHIPPING METHODS option
Screen Shot 2: No Shipping Methods. So I click "NEW"
Screen Shot 3: NEW button takes me to Shipping Plugins. Notice USPS is already active. I previously activated it so I could use it. It says I need to edit and save Shipping Plugin. SO I click HikaShop USPS shipping plugin
Screen Shot 4: Page results in gibberish
Thank you for your patience and consideration
~Baba Djedi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149067
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannot Add Shipping Methods
Hi,
Are there any error messages displayed on this page ?
Thanks to download again the latest version of HikaShop from our website and install it over the current one. (still 2.3.0 but with some bugfixes).
If it still doesn't work, thanks to enable the joomla debugger and set the error level to maximum in order to have an error message displayed.
Are there any error messages displayed on this page ?
Thanks to download again the latest version of HikaShop from our website and install it over the current one. (still 2.3.0 but with some bugfixes).
If it still doesn't work, thanks to enable the joomla debugger and set the error level to maximum in order to have an error message displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149197
by mulmud
Replied by mulmud on topic Cannot Add Shipping Methods
Turned on debugging and received the following error messages on the gibberish page:
Also, the Joomla Debugger Console is returning a parsing error. I've attached a screen shot of this. Can you help me decipher what these mean and how to fix them?
Thanks
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/nuwaupiconline.com/httpdocs/libraries/cms/editor/editor.php on line 508
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/nuwaupiconline.com/httpdocs/libraries/cms/editor/editor.php on line 510
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/nuwaupiconline.com/httpdocs/plugins/editors/jckeditor/jckeditor.php on line 122
Also, the Joomla Debugger Console is returning a parsing error. I've attached a screen shot of this. Can you help me decipher what these mean and how to fix them?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149236
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot Add Shipping Methods
Hi,
The error comes from the JCK Editor. Change the editor in the "editor" option of the HikaShop configuration in order to use another one and try again and it should work.
The error comes from the JCK Editor. Change the editor in the "editor" option of the HikaShop configuration in order to use another one and try again and it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149287
by mulmud
Replied by mulmud on topic Cannot Add Shipping Methods
Thank you.
I changed the editor to the default for joomla and now all pages are working
I changed the editor to the default for joomla and now all pages are working
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds