- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
How to add additional shipping options to products
- acetheviper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149082
by acetheviper
How to add additional shipping options to products was created by acetheviper
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi,
Not sure if I am missing something but I have setup 2 shipping options. 1. UK 2. Worldwide
When I go to my products in the admin area, I only see the UK shipping option and no option to add the additional shipping option I created. (the option is available at the checkout!)
I would like to add an additional UK shipping at a reduced price for smaller items so would have 3 shipping options but would want to select each based on the product. Is this possible?
Is this a restriction in the free version? or am I missing something?
Regards
Phil
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi,
Not sure if I am missing something but I have setup 2 shipping options. 1. UK 2. Worldwide
When I go to my products in the admin area, I only see the UK shipping option and no option to add the additional shipping option I created. (the option is available at the checkout!)
I would like to add an additional UK shipping at a reduced price for smaller items so would have 3 shipping options but would want to select each based on the product. Is this possible?
Is this a restriction in the free version? or am I missing something?
Regards
Phil
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by acetheviper.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149086
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to add additional shipping options to products
Hi,
You can allow the pricing per product for the shipping methods, you have to edit your shipping method and in the Generic configuration enable the option "Use price per product".
By this way, smaller products shipping fees will be less expansive than the greater ones.
You can allow the pricing per product for the shipping methods, you have to edit your shipping method and in the Generic configuration enable the option "Use price per product".
By this way, smaller products shipping fees will be less expansive than the greater ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds