Skip to main content

No Shipping Method Found - UPS & USPS

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149754 by MWG
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tampabayboater.com/purchase/check-out/product/listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 1403011735
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : shipping method not found

I have reviewed similar posts... have the manual plug in installed and set the shipping rate to be 7.50 (always the same), enabled UPS and USPS but still get the error no shipping method found.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by MWG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149800 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
1. Can you follow the shipping section of the FAQ ?
2. Can you show me how did you configured your 2 shipping methods through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MWG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149856 by MWG
Thank you... I'm attaching a screen shot for the ups shipping but want you to know that as my orders are drop shipped to the client it is always $7.50 per order and it doesn't make any difference on location, size, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149861 by nicolas
Hi,

The UPS and USPS shipping methods will calculate automatically the fees based on the customer address, your shop address and the weight/dimensions of the products. If you have a fixed shipping fee, you should not use these shipping methods. Instead, you should use the manual shipping method and set the price directly in it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MWG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149997 by MWG
Thank you, exactly what I was looking for!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194546 by vaneinxs
Sorry I'm posting here I don't know how to open a new discuss/post. I get the same error:

"Shipping Method not found" using the same USPS.

I checked the FAQs and I followed every step...Still getting the same error... All my products are shippable goods (I stated this on the configuration) and have weight and volume ( I already created the width and length items but nothing happened) I'm attaching a screenshot of my admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194563 by nicolas
Hi,

That's because of all the restrictions that you set in your shipping method.
The way you configured it, it will only display on your checkout if:
- the address of the customer is in the USA
- the total amount of the products in the cart is between 5 and 10000 USD
- the total number of items in the cart is between 1 and 100
- the total weight of the products in the cart is between 1lb and 70lb
- the total volume of the items in the cart is between 1 and 20 cubic inches.
- a priority mail shipping is possible to the address of the customer (it might not be possible, for example if the address is outside the USA).

For a first test, it would be better to remove all the restrictions and select all the shipping services. That should give you shipping methods on the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194689 by vaneinxs
Hi Nicolas,

The address applies to ALL restrictions.

Any other suggestion?

Even I checked this on your demo and I found USPS (with no restriction marked) doesn't appear either, nor Fedex or UPS (By the way, Fedex and UPS only appear if you use manual shipping and name it as is, but no use of Fedex or UPS plugins either).

I need this plugin to work as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194695 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I found USPS (with no restriction marked) doesn't appear either, nor Fedex or UPS (By the way, Fedex and UPS only appear if you use manual shipping and name it as is, but no use of Fedex or UPS plugins either).

I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, it will depend on the way you configured your shipping method and on the size/weight of your products that are on your cart.
Can you test it without any restriction, and with a product which have a weight/size ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #195460 by vaneinxs
Hi Mohamed,

It works, but now the problem appears when I add more than one product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #195514 by Mohamed Thelji
Did you removed every restriction option ? can you give me your product size/weight ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum