- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
[SOLVED!] Pickup - Free Shipping
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #150352
by Webmediacontent
[SOLVED!] Pickup - Free Shipping was created by Webmediacontent
Hello
I am looking for several files that I need to translate and nowhere find.
first is about the plugin "HikaShop manual shipping plugin". I have chosen pick up. Free of charge. In the front it looks funny when it says Free Shipping "Kostenlose Lieferung". Where can you customize the text?
Thx
Adrian
I am looking for several files that I need to translate and nowhere find.
first is about the plugin "HikaShop manual shipping plugin". I have chosen pick up. Free of charge. In the front it looks funny when it says Free Shipping "Kostenlose Lieferung". Where can you customize the text?
Thx
Adrian
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Webmediacontent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150397
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hi,
To translate you have to go through the menu Configuration > Languages.
Then edit the desired sentences.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
To translate you have to go through the menu Configuration > Languages.
Then edit the desired sentences.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 5 months ago #150497
by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hi
I find the translating file but not the text "kostenlose Lieferung"
I find the translating file but not the text "kostenlose Lieferung"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #150628
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hello,
You'll have to edit the value of your FREE_SHIPPING translation word.
You'll have to edit the value of your FREE_SHIPPING translation word.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 5 months ago #150822
by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hi Mohamed
Somehow I'm stupid or there is something wrong.
In free_shipping is in my "Kostenlos" and not "Kostenlose Lieferung"
The words "Kostenlose Lieferung" there is no such :S
Kind regards
Adrian
Somehow I'm stupid or there is something wrong.
In free_shipping is in my "Kostenlos" and not "Kostenlose Lieferung"
The words "Kostenlose Lieferung" there is no such :S
Kind regards
Adrian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150883
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hi,
I just made a whole search on HikaShop for the string "Kostenlose Lieferung" and indeed the key for this translation on our side is FREE_SHIPPING.
Don't you have made a translation override in the part below our translations ?
I just made a whole search on HikaShop for the string "Kostenlose Lieferung" and indeed the key for this translation on our side is FREE_SHIPPING.
Don't you have made a translation override in the part below our translations ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151107
by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hi Xavier
Thanks for your Support. My String is FREE_SHIPPING="Kostenlos" and not "Kostenlose Lieferung".
I do not know where the words come from.
Kind regards
Adrian
Thanks for your Support. My String is FREE_SHIPPING="Kostenlos" and not "Kostenlose Lieferung".
I do not know where the words come from.
Kind regards
Adrian
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Webmediacontent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151299
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hi,
You language file is "de-DE" right ?
Thanks to check via the Joomla languages interface if you find the desired value and make an override from this language manager.
If it still doesn't work, thanks to give us your language file.
You language file is "de-DE" right ?
Thanks to check via the Joomla languages interface if you find the desired value and make an override from this language manager.
If it still doesn't work, thanks to give us your language file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Webmediacontent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Webmediacontent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 5 months ago #151733
by Webmediacontent
Replied by Webmediacontent on topic Pickup - Free Shipping
Hello
Very thanks. I have now found in the Joomla Admin, under Extensions - Languages - Overrides.
I have searched forever in the de-DE.com_hikashop.ini
Thank you for your patience with me
Adrian
Very thanks. I have now found in the Joomla Admin, under Extensions - Languages - Overrides.
I have searched forever in the de-DE.com_hikashop.ini
Thank you for your patience with me
Adrian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds