- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
12 years 5 months ago #152004
by oilibear
Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update was created by oilibear
Hi,
I had a different shipping rates per zones set up on Hika 2.0.X, I had to upgrade hika to 2.3.0 to get the Worldnet payment plugin, but the rates stopped recognizing the country after the update, basically shipping rate depends on the weight & country, when I disable zone restrictions correct rate is applied to correct weight but when I add zone restrictions it doesn't recognize the country, please help!
I attached a screen grab of my shipping methods. The delivery logic is as per below:
- Free shipping is for over €299 everywhere.
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland weigh up to 250g - €3
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland weigh up to 500g - €4
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland weigh above 500g - €5 but less then €299
- UK under 500g - €5
- UK above 500g - €12 but less then €299
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : ammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I had a different shipping rates per zones set up on Hika 2.0.X, I had to upgrade hika to 2.3.0 to get the Worldnet payment plugin, but the rates stopped recognizing the country after the update, basically shipping rate depends on the weight & country, when I disable zone restrictions correct rate is applied to correct weight but when I add zone restrictions it doesn't recognize the country, please help!
I attached a screen grab of my shipping methods. The delivery logic is as per below:
- Free shipping is for over €299 everywhere.
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland weigh up to 250g - €3
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland weigh up to 500g - €4
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland weigh above 500g - €5 but less then €299
- UK under 500g - €5
- UK above 500g - €12 but less then €299
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : ammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Hi,
We didn't change the zone handling of shipping methods since then so I'm surprised that you get something different from before the update.
Since it's working fine on our end with the latest version, all I can think off is that the settings of the shipping methods or the zones on your website are not correct.
To say more precisely, we would need screenshots of your zones options and shipping methods options.
We didn't change the zone handling of shipping methods since then so I'm surprised that you get something different from before the update.
Since it's working fine on our end with the latest version, all I can think off is that the settings of the shipping methods or the zones on your website are not correct.
To say more precisely, we would need screenshots of your zones options and shipping methods options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152192
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for looking into that, maybe I mixed something up, please see the zones and shipping methods attached.
Basically I created 3 shipping zones: UK ID: 4559, Ireland ID: 4561, Northern Ireland ID: 4562. And I added weight and price restrictions for each country, I made sure that the zone ID from the shipping zone list matches the zone ID in the restriction space.
As per screen grab, please advice!
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks for looking into that, maybe I mixed something up, please see the zones and shipping methods attached.
Basically I created 3 shipping zones: UK ID: 4559, Ireland ID: 4561, Northern Ireland ID: 4562. And I added weight and price restrictions for each country, I made sure that the zone ID from the shipping zone list matches the zone ID in the restriction space.
As per screen grab, please advice!
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152316
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Hello Kashka,
Can you also show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
- Your shipping address that you are using through your checkout workflow
- The products configuration page (dimensions/weight) that you have added to your cart
Thanks.
Can you also show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
- Your shipping address that you are using through your checkout workflow
- The products configuration page (dimensions/weight) that you have added to your cart
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152362
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Hi Mohamed,
Would you like the access to the back end? If so how can I send it to you?
What do you mean by shipping address I'm using through my checkout workflow?I attached the screen grab of my checkout configuration if that's what you mean..
I attached the product page configuration of the product I've been testing, I made sure that in both cases I set up grams, as I said the weight settings work if I have no zone restrictions so I presume that's where the problem is.
I hope that helps to get to the bottom of it.
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/hammoc...k-with-spreader-bars
Thanks you for looking into that.
Kashka
Would you like the access to the back end? If so how can I send it to you?
What do you mean by shipping address I'm using through my checkout workflow?I attached the screen grab of my checkout configuration if that's what you mean..
I attached the product page configuration of the product I've been testing, I made sure that in both cases I set up grams, as I said the weight settings work if I have no zone restrictions so I presume that's where the problem is.
I hope that helps to get to the bottom of it.
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/hammoc...k-with-spreader-bars
Thanks you for looking into that.
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152479
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Hello,
I already had a back-end access to your website, your issue is coming from the fact that you are using a shipping zone without any sub-zones trough the zone restriction of your shipping methods.
The solution will just be to directly use the country zone through your shipping zone restriction (using the UK with the ID number 222 instead of 4559)?
I already had a back-end access to your website, your issue is coming from the fact that you are using a shipping zone without any sub-zones trough the zone restriction of your shipping methods.
The solution will just be to directly use the country zone through your shipping zone restriction (using the UK with the ID number 222 instead of 4559)?
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152502
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for the tip, I changed the zone from shipping to country for Ireland and UK and it started working, having said that I have a problem with Northern Ireland. Basically it's part of UK but with the same shipping rates as Ireland, it's not a separate country so I set up a shipping zone (screen grab attached) and made restrictions using this shipping zone, but it doesn't work, any ideas?
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks for the tip, I changed the zone from shipping to country for Ireland and UK and it started working, having said that I have a problem with Northern Ireland. Basically it's part of UK but with the same shipping rates as Ireland, it's not a separate country so I set up a shipping zone (screen grab attached) and made restrictions using this shipping zone, but it doesn't work, any ideas?
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152538
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Hi,
The problem is coming from the fact that your shipping zone don't have sub-zones, so you'll have to :
- Edit your "Northern Ireland' shipping zone
- Add every zones which are on the "Northern Ireland" through the "sub-zones" tab.
The problem is coming from the fact that your shipping zone don't have sub-zones, so you'll have to :
- Edit your "Northern Ireland' shipping zone
- Add every zones which are on the "Northern Ireland" through the "sub-zones" tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153131
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic Shipping rate per zone doesn't work after update
Mohamed, that fixed the problem, thank you so much for all your help.
Kashka
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds