Skip to main content

FedEx Ground Not Displaying

More
12 years 5 months ago #152506 by emcguire
first off - sorry for the double post, I realized that I put this in the wrong category.

-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10

I have searched the forum for this issue, I have seen some issues with FedEx ground not displaying. I have tried several of the fixes, one of which actually fixed the authentication issue (fedex has changed their wdsl location) , so thats working, but I am still having the issue of FedEx Ground not being an option when it should be. I have tried checking both FedEx Ground and FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) and I can get almost all other options to display (2 day, etc..) , but neither of the Ground options will display, I am testing with a product that does have a width, height and weight, and I can get UPS ground to work but my client uses FedEx.

I can make adjustments to the code if needed if I know where its needed.

Im not sure what screen caps could be helpful but Ive included my shipping settings


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #152507 by emcguire
Well, after messing with this for days, 5 minutes after posting this, I simply, on a whim, changed the "packaging" option from FedEx Box to "your packaging" and FedEx ground showed up. It must have restrictions on the FedEx box option.

Hopefully this helps someone else out there...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum