- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
pick up only
- siccreations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153610
by siccreations
pick up only was created by siccreations
I have certain products which can not be shipped and can only be picked up by local customers. Most of my products ship usps, and I have that set up and working.
How can I set up the pick up shipping method?
and how can I make it so only the pick up method is the only method available to certain products?
How can I set up the pick up shipping method?
and how can I make it so only the pick up method is the only method available to certain products?
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by siccreations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153622
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic pick up only
Hi,
You would have to create a manual shipping method for pick up via the menu System>Shipping methods.
To block a shipping method for some products, I would recommend to turn on the option "Use price per product" of your shipping methods. then, in each product you can use the "shipping prices" area at the bottom to "block" the shipping method that you don't want for each product.
You would have to create a manual shipping method for pick up via the menu System>Shipping methods.
To block a shipping method for some products, I would recommend to turn on the option "Use price per product" of your shipping methods. then, in each product you can use the "shipping prices" area at the bottom to "block" the shipping method that you don't want for each product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds