Livraison via la Poste et/ou Colissimo
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154262
by tk5ep
Livraison via la Poste et/ou Colissimo was created by tk5ep
Hi,
I'm starting a small personnal shop with a lot of electronic components i want to sell.
I'm at the point where i need to add some shipping methods. I wan tto use the french postal service.
Is there a ready to use plugin for this or do i have to manualy create as many plugins as weigth ranges and destinations ?
Is there a tutorial somewhere ?
Sincerely,
Thanks,
Bonjour,
Je commence à mettre en ligne un petit site de vente personnel. J'ai un tas de composants électroniques dont je souhaite me débarasser.
J'en suis au point où je dois configurer les méthodes d'envoi et je souhaite utiliser la Poste et/ou Colissimo.
Y a t-il un plugin qui fasse ça ou dois-je faire autant de modes de livraison en manuel que de tranche de poids et destinations ?
D'avance merci pour un peu d'aide.
Cordialement,
I'm starting a small personnal shop with a lot of electronic components i want to sell.
I'm at the point where i need to add some shipping methods. I wan tto use the french postal service.
Is there a ready to use plugin for this or do i have to manualy create as many plugins as weigth ranges and destinations ?
Is there a tutorial somewhere ?
Sincerely,
Thanks,
Bonjour,
Je commence à mettre en ligne un petit site de vente personnel. J'ai un tas de composants électroniques dont je souhaite me débarasser.
J'en suis au point où je dois configurer les méthodes d'envoi et je souhaite utiliser la Poste et/ou Colissimo.
Y a t-il un plugin qui fasse ça ou dois-je faire autant de modes de livraison en manuel que de tranche de poids et destinations ?
D'avance merci pour un peu d'aide.
Cordialement,
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by tk5ep.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154267
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Livraison via la Poste et/ou Colissimo
Hi,
There is currently no plugin for french shipping methods yet, it's on our TODO list.
You can find a topic in the commercial jobs section of an integration which may interest you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...m-dans-hikashop.html
I don't know if there is anything done for the moment.
At this time, you will have to create as many shipping methods from the "manual shipping method" as you need.
There is currently no plugin for french shipping methods yet, it's on our TODO list.
You can find a topic in the commercial jobs section of an integration which may interest you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...m-dans-hikashop.html
I don't know if there is anything done for the moment.
At this time, you will have to create as many shipping methods from the "manual shipping method" as you need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tk5ep
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154350
by tk5ep
Replied by tk5ep on topic Livraison via la Poste et/ou Colissimo
Thanks Xavier,
I already have started to create some plugins.
I created a shipping zone for Europe, that was quite easy with only 30 countries. Is there a quick way to create one for the rest of the world outise Europe, except selecting all countries ?
Thanks,
I already have started to create some plugins.
I created a shipping zone for Europe, that was quite easy with only 30 countries. Is there a quick way to create one for the rest of the world outise Europe, except selecting all countries ?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Livraison via la Poste et/ou Colissimo
Hi,
Adding all the countries as sub zones of a zone should take you only a few clicks. Click on the "add" button of the subzone area, select the filter on the right of the popup to only display countries, change the pagination limit to display all the elements on the same page, tick the checkbox at the top of the listing and click on the OK button of the popup and it will add all the countries in the sub zones listing and then you just have to save the zone. That's about 8 clicks if I'm counting right.
Adding all the countries as sub zones of a zone should take you only a few clicks. Click on the "add" button of the subzone area, select the filter on the right of the popup to only display countries, change the pagination limit to display all the elements on the same page, tick the checkbox at the top of the listing and click on the OK button of the popup and it will add all the countries in the sub zones listing and then you just have to save the zone. That's about 8 clicks if I'm counting right.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154378
by tk5ep
Replied by tk5ep on topic Livraison via la Poste et/ou Colissimo
Thanks for answer Nicolas,
I already made this way... It took me more than 8 clicks thought, because i had to exclude the 30 EEC countries that are already in zone "Europe".
Thanks,
I already made this way... It took me more than 8 clicks thought, because i had to exclude the 30 EEC countries that are already in zone "Europe".
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds