- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping volume calculated by product, not variant
12 years 4 months ago #154597
by Ichhalt
Shipping volume calculated by product, not variant was created by Ichhalt
-- url of the page with the problem -- : not live yet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Let's say:
I have a product, it's volume is 10 cm^3
Variant 1 of the product has a volume of 20 cm^3
All shipping methods are made by using the manual plugin.
I have shipping method 1, whose maximum volume is 15 cm^3
The maximum volume of shipping method 2 is 50 cm^3. Its minimum volume is 16 cm^3
If I have only my product without a variant in the cart, shipping method 1 is selected, what is right.
If I have only Variant 1 in my cart, shipping method 1 is still selected. Why does it not select shipping method 2? I think the selection is based only on the volume of the product - if a variant has a higher volume the shipping method is not selected right.
Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Let's say:
I have a product, it's volume is 10 cm^3
Variant 1 of the product has a volume of 20 cm^3
All shipping methods are made by using the manual plugin.
I have shipping method 1, whose maximum volume is 15 cm^3
The maximum volume of shipping method 2 is 50 cm^3. Its minimum volume is 16 cm^3
If I have only my product without a variant in the cart, shipping method 1 is selected, what is right.
If I have only Variant 1 in my cart, shipping method 1 is still selected. Why does it not select shipping method 2? I think the selection is based only on the volume of the product - if a variant has a higher volume the shipping method is not selected right.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154622
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping volume calculated by product, not variant
Hi,
I believe that this is a bug that we fixed already in a later version of HikaShop. Would you be able to update to the latest version ?
I believe that this is a bug that we fixed already in a later version of HikaShop. Would you be able to update to the latest version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds