- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
flat rate shipping per products
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Did you set a weight and dimensions through your product configuration page ?
2. are you sure that it's the shipping method that you showed me that is displaying ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
2. yes its the same one
also how can I make this shipping option available to Los Angeles Area only?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. First, select the nevada zone in the "zone" setting of your shipping method.
Then, enter the minimum post code and maximum post code for Los Angeles area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Reading this post resolved a similar issue as I put a 1 lb weight on all products but my question is why you would even have to put in a weight when shipping is calculated on accumulative order total?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
this also adds $3.00 for the options on my products how can I take that off?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no need to put a weight in the products if you don't use any weight restrictions and that you have the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the configuration turned off. So I assume that you must just have that option turned off.
@meleciovaldez
If you don't set a weight in your option products and that you turn off the "Include virtual products" option of the restrictions area of your shipping method, it shouldn't add the shipping price for the options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
I believe you when you say it works on your end. It just doesn't on my end. :sick:
I just upgrade this to the Business version subscription attached to carterrabbitblanks.com .
Version: HikaShop 2.3.0 [1404122243]
On the product displayed in my image, there are no Options and the only variant is Size. I have made no edits at all to the variants. There is no price set nor any weight set on any of the variants.
I've sent you a superuser login credentials via PM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that you don't have any restrictions on the weight in your shipping method parameters ?
Thanks to give us a screenshot of its configuration.
As temporary fix, you can use the mass actions and set a weight on all your products where the current weight is equal to 0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I also tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you send me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message, so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.