- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
- Drakenator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #155624
by Drakenator
USPS shipping disappears after quantity update was created by Drakenator
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.motorcitymusicians.com
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am in the process of testing the configuration of our new merchandise page. The first issue that I have come across is that the shipping value disappears from the checkout screen if I increase the quantity and refresh. "No shipping method found" also gets displayed at the top of the screen.
I have gone through the FAQ and have been scouring the forum. There are similar posts but usually for UPS or FedEx. I have checked on a number of suggestions form those posts. It is not anything like lacking weight and size as it initially gives shipping values. It is only if I change the quantity that it goes away.
I can provide screenshots if needed.
Thanks in advance for your help
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am in the process of testing the configuration of our new merchandise page. The first issue that I have come across is that the shipping value disappears from the checkout screen if I increase the quantity and refresh. "No shipping method found" also gets displayed at the top of the screen.
I have gone through the FAQ and have been scouring the forum. There are similar posts but usually for UPS or FedEx. I have checked on a number of suggestions form those posts. It is not anything like lacking weight and size as it initially gives shipping values. It is only if I change the quantity that it goes away.
I can provide screenshots if needed.
Thanks in advance for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155696
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
Hello,
Can you show me how did you configured through some screenshots :
- Your USPS shipping method
- The product that you are using on your checkout workflow.
Can you show me how did you configured through some screenshots :
- Your USPS shipping method
- The product that you are using on your checkout workflow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drakenator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #155765
by Drakenator
Replied by Drakenator on topic USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155917
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
Hi,
I think that your issue is coming from the fact that when you're increasing the quantity of the product in your cart, the "First class Mail" USPS service isn't available anymore because the weight or dimension limit was exceeded.The first issue that I have come across is that the shipping value disappears from the checkout screen if I increase the quantity and refresh. "No shipping method found" also gets displayed at the top of the screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drakenator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #155943
by Drakenator
Replied by Drakenator on topic USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
That seems to make sense since it comes back once reduced back to 1 but how do I set a limit or remove any limits that are causing this?
I want people to be able to order more than 1 as a quantity.
I want people to be able to order more than 1 as a quantity.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drakenator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #156136
by Drakenator
Replied by Drakenator on topic USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
It looks like turning off the "Price Per Product" option has resolved the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drakenator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157767
by Drakenator
Replied by Drakenator on topic USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
First Class shipping has a weight limit of 13 oz.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Drakenator.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #158044
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS shipping disappears after quantity update
Yes, like it's said on the USPS developer documentation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds