- Posts: 122
- Thank you received: 0
Manual Shipping Methods
12 years 4 months ago #155863
by optimized
Manual Shipping Methods was created by optimized
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://www.starsupplyalliance.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it possible to set up the following manual delivery rates?
Purchases from $50.00 up to $199.99: $8.00
Purchases from $200.00 up to $499.99: $12.50
Purchases from $500.00 up to $999.99: $25.00
Purchases over $1,000.00 : Flat fee $15.00 + Insurance fee of 1.5% value of the order
Thanks,
Mike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it possible to set up the following manual delivery rates?
Purchases from $50.00 up to $199.99: $8.00
Purchases from $200.00 up to $499.99: $12.50
Purchases from $500.00 up to $999.99: $25.00
Purchases over $1,000.00 : Flat fee $15.00 + Insurance fee of 1.5% value of the order
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155871
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Manual Shipping Methods
Hi,
Yes you have to create 4 different shipping methods and use the restriction part to limit on minimum and maximum prices.
Yes you have to create 4 different shipping methods and use the restriction part to limit on minimum and maximum prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156114
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Manual Shipping Methods
Hi Xavier,
I do not see the option to create other shipping methods.
When I click new I get the 7 types listed in attachment 1
Also I do not see any way to add bands to the shipping charges in attachment 2
Am I in the wrong area of configuration and, if so, where should I be adding these manual shipping methods?
Thanks,
Mike
I do not see the option to create other shipping methods.
When I click new I get the 7 types listed in attachment 1
Also I do not see any way to add bands to the shipping charges in attachment 2
Am I in the wrong area of configuration and, if so, where should I be adding these manual shipping methods?
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manual Shipping Methods
Hi,
Once you click on the new button, you need to click on the manual shipping methods plugin link.
Then you'll be able to configure your new shipping method.
For the ranges, you can use the "minimum price" and maximum price" fields of the "restrictions" area of your shipping methods (that you'll see once you check the "restrictions" checkbox on your shipping methods options screen.
Once you click on the new button, you need to click on the manual shipping methods plugin link.
Then you'll be able to configure your new shipping method.
For the ranges, you can use the "minimum price" and maximum price" fields of the "restrictions" area of your shipping methods (that you'll see once you check the "restrictions" checkbox on your shipping methods options screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156200
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Manual Shipping Methods
Many thanks I followed your instructions and was able to create the 4 delivery types for country Panama but they don't appear in the shopping cart after I have used guest checkout with a Country code of Panama even after I have selected Next.
What am I missing?
Regards,
Mike.
What am I missing?
Regards,
Mike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156205
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manual Shipping Methods
You probably didn't enter a weight in your products and have the option "force shipping regardless of weight" turned off in the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156302
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Manual Shipping Methods
Hi Nicolas,
I made the change you suggested but still no sign of the delivery/shipping charges at final checkout when the country of delivery is known.
Regards,
Mike
I made the change you suggested but still no sign of the delivery/shipping charges at final checkout when the country of delivery is known.
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #156336
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Manual Shipping Methods
Hello Mike,
In that case, can you follow each step of the shipping section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
In that case, can you follow each step of the shipping section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds