- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Hide ship methods as long as no address is given
12 years 4 months ago #155906
by benkly
Hide ship methods as long as no address is given was created by benkly
Hello,
I can remember that, as long as no shipping address was given, the checkout didn't show any shipping method in a very older version of hikashop.
Now, as I setup my shop with a new version of hikashop, it allways shows the shipping methods of the shop country and change it to the other shipping methods as soon as an address is given.
Can I change this anyhow?
Regards, Benny.
I can remember that, as long as no shipping address was given, the checkout didn't show any shipping method in a very older version of hikashop.
Now, as I setup my shop with a new version of hikashop, it allways shows the shipping methods of the shop country and change it to the other shipping methods as soon as an address is given.
Can I change this anyhow?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155911
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hide ship methods as long as no address is given
Hi Benny,
That's probably coming from the fact that you are using a manual shipping method without any restriction, so that shipping method will always show even if your customer haven't set any address through the checkout workflow.
So if you don't set any restriction your shipping method will always show.
That's probably coming from the fact that you are using a manual shipping method without any restriction, so that shipping method will always show even if your customer haven't set any address through the checkout workflow.
So if you don't set any restriction your shipping method will always show.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds