- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping Methods Not Showing On Checkout
12 years 4 months ago #156100
by TheBeacon
Shipping Methods Not Showing On Checkout was created by TheBeacon
-- url of the page with the problem -- : dev.zinkcalls.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I have my shipping set as follows:
1. Two warehouses set up. #1 Zink Calls, and #2 Avian-X.
2. Two shipping methods are set at this time, #1 Zink USPS, and #2 Zink UPS, and the shipping methods are restricted to warehous #1 Zink Calls.
3. Two payment methods, #1 Zink-Paypal and #2 Zink-Authorize.net are set and restricted to shipping methods #1 & #2.
4. My products are restricted to warehouse #1 Zink Calls.
The product that I am testing has a product weight of .8 lbs.
The probem I am having is that for some reason the shipping methods are not showing in the checkout process, and paypal is being selected as the default payment type.
What the heck am I doing wrong ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I have my shipping set as follows:
1. Two warehouses set up. #1 Zink Calls, and #2 Avian-X.
2. Two shipping methods are set at this time, #1 Zink USPS, and #2 Zink UPS, and the shipping methods are restricted to warehous #1 Zink Calls.
3. Two payment methods, #1 Zink-Paypal and #2 Zink-Authorize.net are set and restricted to shipping methods #1 & #2.
4. My products are restricted to warehouse #1 Zink Calls.
The product that I am testing has a product weight of .8 lbs.
The probem I am having is that for some reason the shipping methods are not showing in the checkout process, and paypal is being selected as the default payment type.
What the heck am I doing wrong ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156112
by TheBeacon
Replied by TheBeacon on topic Shipping Methods Not Showing On Checkout
SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds