- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 1
Maximum / Minimum price
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157886
by aspkiddy
Maximum / Minimum price was created by aspkiddy
Hi,
I have 2 Shippings methods with "HikaShop manual shipping plugin".
First manual shipping method free for screen :
Price : 0
Maximum weight : 3 kg
I have also an other shipping with cost 20 $ for others metérials :
Second shipping method standard with cost 20 $ for all of our products without screens :
Price : 20.00000
Minimum weight : 3 kg
If users buy with those metérials (without screens) the shipping cost 20 $
If users buy with those metérials and screens the shipping cost 20 $
If users buy only screens the shipping is free
I'm happy because It works.
Now I have a special sale campaign for all of our products without screens.
If users buy over 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) I offer free shipping (for exemple : 5 key USB (5x25$) = 125 $)
If users buy under 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) the shipping cost 20 $ (for exemple : 1 key USB (1x25$) = 25 $)
If users buy under 100 $ to those metérials and screens the shipping cost 20 $ (for exemple : 1 key USB (25$) + a screen (300$) = 325 $)
If users buy only screens, this shipping is free.(for exemple : 2 screen = 600 $)
How can I do it ? :blink:
I tried this but it doesn't work :
I did not touch "First manual shipping method free for screen".
I changed "Second shipping method standard with cost 20 $ for all of our products without screens" like this :
Price : 20.00000
Minimum weight : 3 kg
Maximum price : 100
and I add new one :
"third shipping method (sale campaign) free over 100 $ for metérials none screens" :
Prix : 0.00000
Minimum weight : 3 kg
Minimum price : 100
But I can not obteint what I would like. It does not work. :oops:
Whit this 3 methods I obteint this :
If users buy only screens, this shipping is free with ""First methods"" : It is right (it works).
If users buy over 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) by free shipping with """third methods"" : It is right (it works).
If users buy under 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) its shipping cost 20 $ with """Second methods"" : It is right (it works).
But when the users buy under 100 $ to those metérials ( for exemple 2 mouses for (20 $) and also a screen the shipping is free with """third methods"" : It is bad (I don't want this). :blush: :oops:
the shipping must cost 20 $ in this case.
Can you halp, please.
thanks
I have 2 Shippings methods with "HikaShop manual shipping plugin".
First manual shipping method free for screen :
Price : 0
Maximum weight : 3 kg
- It's free shipping for our screen
- its prices is over 300 $ and its weight is under 2.8 kg
I have also an other shipping with cost 20 $ for others metérials :
Second shipping method standard with cost 20 $ for all of our products without screens :
Price : 20.00000
Minimum weight : 3 kg
- This metérials is over 15 $ and its weight is over 3.2 kg
If users buy with those metérials (without screens) the shipping cost 20 $
If users buy with those metérials and screens the shipping cost 20 $
If users buy only screens the shipping is free
I'm happy because It works.
Now I have a special sale campaign for all of our products without screens.
If users buy over 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) I offer free shipping (for exemple : 5 key USB (5x25$) = 125 $)
If users buy under 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) the shipping cost 20 $ (for exemple : 1 key USB (1x25$) = 25 $)
If users buy under 100 $ to those metérials and screens the shipping cost 20 $ (for exemple : 1 key USB (25$) + a screen (300$) = 325 $)
If users buy only screens, this shipping is free.(for exemple : 2 screen = 600 $)
How can I do it ? :blink:
I tried this but it doesn't work :
I did not touch "First manual shipping method free for screen".
I changed "Second shipping method standard with cost 20 $ for all of our products without screens" like this :
Price : 20.00000
Minimum weight : 3 kg
Maximum price : 100
and I add new one :
"third shipping method (sale campaign) free over 100 $ for metérials none screens" :
Prix : 0.00000
Minimum weight : 3 kg
Minimum price : 100
But I can not obteint what I would like. It does not work. :oops:
Whit this 3 methods I obteint this :
If users buy only screens, this shipping is free with ""First methods"" : It is right (it works).
If users buy over 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) by free shipping with """third methods"" : It is right (it works).
If users buy under 100 $ to those metérials (without screens) its shipping cost 20 $ with """Second methods"" : It is right (it works).
But when the users buy under 100 $ to those metérials ( for exemple 2 mouses for (20 $) and also a screen the shipping is free with """third methods"" : It is bad (I don't want this). :blush: :oops:
the shipping must cost 20 $ in this case.
Can you halp, please.
thanks
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by aspkiddy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Maximum / Minimum price
Hi,
I would recommend to stop using weight/price restrictions to separate your products shipping.
Instead, create two warehouses, one for each type of product and assign the warehouse to each product.
That, way you get two groups of products on the checkout, each one with its shipping methods selection.
And you create:
1 free shipping method for the warehouse 1
1 free shipping method for the warehouse 2 with a minimum of $100
1 $20 shipping method for the warehouse 2 with a maximum of $99.99
That way, the customers will always have free shipping for the screens (warehouse 1), and will have the free or $20 shipping for the other products without screen (warehouse 2)
I would recommend to stop using weight/price restrictions to separate your products shipping.
Instead, create two warehouses, one for each type of product and assign the warehouse to each product.
That, way you get two groups of products on the checkout, each one with its shipping methods selection.
And you create:
1 free shipping method for the warehouse 1
1 free shipping method for the warehouse 2 with a minimum of $100
1 $20 shipping method for the warehouse 2 with a maximum of $99.99
That way, the customers will always have free shipping for the screens (warehouse 1), and will have the free or $20 shipping for the other products without screen (warehouse 2)
The following user(s) said Thank You: aspkiddy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158082
by aspkiddy
Replied by aspkiddy on topic Maximum / Minimum price
It's very nice, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds