- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
UPS plugin not working guest checkout wont accept
- niccolelowe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #159671
by niccolelowe
UPS plugin not working guest checkout wont accept was created by niccolelowe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
utilitiesandindustries.com
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0.1 and Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no idea
I select a product and click on add to cart button
I go to checkout
NO SHIPPING METHOD message at the top (all products have weights and measurements and the UPS plugin is set up correctly and with the options verified in the UPS account)
I choose GUEST and complete the form info
I click on NEXT and the page refreshes.. form is empty and message is still at the top.
I am thinking something is wrong with the shipping plugin on the site and that is the cause for the form info not being saved but cant figure it out.
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0.1 and Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no idea
I select a product and click on add to cart button
I go to checkout
NO SHIPPING METHOD message at the top (all products have weights and measurements and the UPS plugin is set up correctly and with the options verified in the UPS account)
I choose GUEST and complete the form info
I click on NEXT and the page refreshes.. form is empty and message is still at the top.
I am thinking something is wrong with the shipping plugin on the site and that is the cause for the form info not being saved but cant figure it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS plugin not working guest checkout wont accept
Hi,
Your website is not accessible. Please make sure that your website is accessible or we can't check on it.
Your website is not accessible. Please make sure that your website is accessible or we can't check on it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds