- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping by Post Code and Pallet Space
- troytempest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160456
by troytempest
Shipping by Post Code and Pallet Space was created by troytempest
Hi
I have had a quick look at Hika and am impressed. I have a rather complex shipping requirement with shipping varying by Post Code and total pallet space used by all products. Thus if shipping is to Glasgow and uses 1 pallet cost is X and if 2 pallets cost is Y.
Is this something I could easily accomplish with Hika, maybe using the Businness edition and custom fields? Or could you suggest a workaround.
Thanks,
Troy.
I have had a quick look at Hika and am impressed. I have a rather complex shipping requirement with shipping varying by Post Code and total pallet space used by all products. Thus if shipping is to Glasgow and uses 1 pallet cost is X and if 2 pallets cost is Y.
Is this something I could easily accomplish with Hika, maybe using the Businness edition and custom fields? Or could you suggest a workaround.
Thanks,
Troy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160531
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping by Post Code and Pallet Space
Hi,
In HikaShop you can create as many shipping methods as you want, and add restrictions on each of them.
Restrictions can be on Post Code, and on volume. There is too weight, etc...
You can test it in the free version, if it don't fill the required needs, plugins can be made to have more specific restrictions.
In HikaShop you can create as many shipping methods as you want, and add restrictions on each of them.
Restrictions can be on Post Code, and on volume. There is too weight, etc...
You can test it in the free version, if it don't fill the required needs, plugins can be made to have more specific restrictions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds